I used the Stampin’ Up! Super Duper stamp set to create my card for the Fab Friday sketch challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for Fab Friday 107. Hope that you’ll stop by the Fab Friday Challenge Blog and play along too!
I started by adhering a panel from the Carried Away DSP (Sale-a-bration item) to a panel of Whisper White card stock with SNAIL. I cut one of the Lace Doilies in half and then adhered it to the DSP panel with SNAIL. I punched the ends of a strip of Peekaboo Peach DSP from the 2016-2018 In Color DSP Stack with the Banner Triple Punch and then adhered it with SNAIL to the DSP panel.
I colored the sentiment from the Super Duper stamp set with Peekaboo Peach, Watermelon Wonder and Smoky Slate Stampin’ Write Markers and I stamped it on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I adhered the sentiment panel to a panel of Watermelon Wonder card stock with SNAIL and then to the DSP panel with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered the layered DSP panel to a Watermelon Wonder card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added three Peekaboo Peach enamel stars from the 2016-2018 In Color Enamel Shapes pack.
I stamped the balloon images and sentiment from the Super Duper stamp set in Peekaboo Peach, Watermelon Wonder and Smoky Slate inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
You can see a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, for this project at the very bottom of this post.
Head on over to the Fab Friday challenge blog to see what the other design team members have created. Hope that you’ll play along too!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Watermelon Wonder – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base, 1-1/2″ x 4-1/8″ panel
- Whisper White – 1-3/8″ x 4″ panel, two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (one inside card)
- Carried Away Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- 2016-2018 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack – 5/8″ x 7″ strip
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: