Welcome back to another Inkin’ Krew blog hop! Our very talented team is doing a blog hop featuring Stampin’ Up! products. We are all creating projects with a spring theme and I have chosen to to feature the Happy Celebration stamp set and the Fruit Stand DSP for my project.
My card design was inspired by My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 323.
I started by adhering a panel from the Fruit Stand DSP to a panel of Whisper White card stock with SNAIL. I cut another panel from the Fruit Stand DSP with the smaller rectangular die from the Project Life Cards & Labels and I adhered it over the card front with SNAIL. I adhered the layered panel to a Flirty Flamingo card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Happy Celebrations photopolymer stamp set in Flirty Flamingo ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then I stamped the splatter image from the Happy Celebrations stamp set over it in Daffodil Delight ink. I punched the end of the panel with the Banner Triple Punch and then adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the “spring” sentiment from the Crazy About You photopolymer stamp set in VersaMark ink on a strip of Daffodil Delight. I sprinkled the image with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I punched the end of the strip with the Banner Triple Punch and then adhered it over the larger banner with SNAIL. I pulled a strand of Linen Thread through a Classy Designer Button, tied a bow and then adhered it with a Glue Dot to finish the card front.
I stamped the paintbrush image from the Happy Celebrations stamp set in Flirty Flamingo and Daffodil Delight inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies for this project, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
If you get lost along the way, here are the participants for the hop:
March 1 – 15 Host Code: ESKK934Y
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017 Occasions Catalog or the 2016-17 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Flirty Flamingo – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base
- Daffodil Delight – 3/8″ x 5-5/8″ strip
- Whisper White – 2″ x 4-7/8″ panel, two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (one inside card)
- Fruit Stand Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, Project Life Cards & Labels Framelits die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: