I was so honored to be asked by Brian King to be a guest for their InKing Royalty Blog Hop this month! I have met several members of his group at various Stampin’ Up! events and I’m excited to be hopping with them today!
We are all creating projects for Spring Celebrations and I’ve used the Suite Sentiments stamp set and a little of the Silver Metallic Ribbon to create an Easter card for my card share today.
I started by embossing a panel of Whisper White card stock with the Fluttering Embossing Folder. Then I adhered half of a Lace Doily to the panel with touches of Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I wrapped a strand of the silver ribbon from the 3/8″ Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack (Sale-a-bration item) around the panel, adhering it with SNAIL, and I tied a bow over the doily. I adhered the embossed panel to the front of a Thick Whisper White card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Suite Sentiments stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock, sprinkled it with Silver Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I adhered the stamped panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimemsionals.
I cut the flower pieces and leaves with the Botanical Builder Framelits Dies from Whisper White card stock and I lightly sponged them with Peekaboo Peach, Daffodil Delight and Pear Pizzazz inks. I adhered the flowers to the card front with SNAIL and added a Pearl Basic Jewel to the flower centers to finish it.
I kept the inside simple and I just adhered a strip of Tasty Treats Designer Washi Tape across the bottom of a panel of Whisper White card stock.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Shawn de Oliveira. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Lory Robinson at The Robin’s Nest Designs
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Karen Browning at StampWithMeKZB
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Amy Koenders at Stamp with Amy K
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
My card design was inspired by TGIFC 98.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base
- Whisper White – 2-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ panel, five Botanical Builder Framelits die cuts, two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (one inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: