We’re back with another Dream Theme Blog Hop! This month we’re focusing on Easter projects and I created a card and treat holder with the Stampin’ Up! Basket Bunch stamp set bundle to share with you today.
To create the basket, I cut two sets of the basket pieces for the bottom section (one solid and one with slats) from Crumb Cake card stock with the Basket Builder Framelits Dies. I adhered the pieces together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut a strip of Crumb Cake card stock to 1-1/2″ x 2-3/4″ and I scored it at 3/4″ and again at 2″.
I snipped out a little triangle so that the basket would fold a little nicer and then I folded the card stock along the score lines. I adhered the card stock to the back of one of the basket die cuts and then to the other with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I stamped the handle image in Crumb Cake ink, the leaf image in Pear Pizzazz ink, the bow in Flirty Flamingo ink and the flower image from the Basket Bunch photopolymer stamp set in Watermelon Wonder, Flirty Flamingo and Peekaboo Peach inks on corresponding card stocks and cut them out with the matching Basket Builder Framelits Dies. I adhered the handles with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and the flowers and bow with Glue Dots and I added Daffodil Delight enamel shapes from the Brights Enamel Shapes pack to the flower centers to finish them.
For the card, I stamped the sentiment, basket and grass from the Basket Bunch stamp set in Watermelon Wonder, Pear Pizzazz and Crumb Cake inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Watermelon Wonder card stock with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and to a 3″ x 6″ Crumb Cake card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the little bunny image from the Basket Bunch stamp set in Basic Gray ink on a separate panel of Whisper White card stock, colored the bow, tail and ears with a Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Write Marker and I cut it out with matching die from the Basket Builder Framelits Dies. I stamped the basket handle over the bunnies hand in Crumb Cake ink and then adhered the bunny to the mini card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
You can see a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
And if you get lost along the way, here is a list of the participants in the hop:
- Teneale Williams (Australia)
- Patrice Halliday-Larsen (New Zealand)
- Tracy May (UK)
- Amy Koenders (USA) <==You are here
- Sabrina Radeck (Canada)
- Jennifer Pauli (Germany)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for these projects:
- Crumb Cake – 3″ x 6″ card base, six Basket Builder Framelits die cuts, 1-1/2″ x 2-3/4″ panel
- Watermelon Wonder – 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ square, two Basket Builder Framelits die cuts
- Peekaboo Peach – two Basket Builder Framelits die cuts
- Flirty Flamingo – four Basket Builder Framelits die cuts
- Pear Pizzazz – eight Basket Builder Framelits die cuts
- Whisper White – 2-5/8″ x 2-5/8″ square, Basket Builder Framelits die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: