I used the Stampin’ Up! Basket Bunch stamp set bundle to create a thank you card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by Global Design Project #GDP080.
The spring theme for my card was inspired by the Fusion Photo this week.
I started by embossing a panel of Whisper White card stock with the Fluttering Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to another panel of Whisper White card stock with SNAIL and then to a Thick Whisper White card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered a panel from the Tasty Treats Specialty DSP pack to a panel of Whisper White card stock and then to the card front with SNAIL. Then I punched a strip of Whisper White card stock with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch. I pulled a strand of Peekaboo Peach 3/8″ Ruched Ribbon through the tag and tied it with Linen Thread.
I cut a panel of Pear Pizzazz card stock with the Basket Builder Framelits die and adhered it with touches of Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the tag. I snipped the edges of the die cut even with the tag. I stamped the basket images from the Basket Bunch photopolymer stamp set in Crumb Cake ink on a Crumb Cake card stock panel and cut them out with the Basket Builder Framelits Dies.
Then I stamped the flower, stem, leaf and bow images in Pear Pizzazz, Peekaboo Peach, Watermelon Wonder and Pool Party inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I colored the images with a Blender Pen and matching inks and then added a little Daffodil Delight ink to the flower centers. I cut the images out with the matching Basket Builder Framelits Dies.
I adhered the basket handle to the tag with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and then added the little flower pieces with Glue Dots. I adhered the basket with Stampin’ Dimensionals and added the bow with a Glue Dot. I stamped the sentiment in Watermelon Wonder ink on a strip of Whisper White card stock, punched the ends of the strip with the Banner Triple Punch and then adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added a Rhinestone Basic Jewel to finish the card front.
I stamped the images from the Basket Bunch stamp set in Pear Pizzazz, Watermelon Wonder, Peekaboo Peach and Pool Party inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, to create this project at the very bottom of this post.
April 1 – 15 Host Code: TG6JGDDE
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017 Occasions Catalog or the 2016-17 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Pear Pizzazz – Basket Builder Framelits die cut
- Crumb Cake – two Basket Builder Framelits die cuts
- Whisper White – eleven Basket Builder Framelits die cuts, 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 2-1/8″ x 3-7/8″ panel, 2″ x 4-1/4″ panel, two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (one inside card)
- Tasty Treats Specialty Designer Series Paper – 2″ x 3-7/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: