I used another new stamp set from the upcoming 2017-18 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog to create my card to share with you today.
My card design was loosely inspired by Mojo Monday 493.
The little bit of sparkle on my flowers was inspired by Global Design Project #GDP083.
I started by adhering a panel from the Eastern Palace Specialty DSP (available May 1) to a Tranquil Tide card base (available May 1) with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I adhered a strip of Berry Burst card stock (available June 1) to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the sentiment from the Lovely Friends photopolymer stamp set (available June 1) in Tranquil Tide ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Tranquil Tide card stock with SNAIL and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the flower images in Berry Burst ink (available June 1) on a panel of Whisper White card stock (the larger background flowers were stamped off once on scrap paper) and I cut them out with the matching Lovely Laurel Thinlits Dies (available June 1). I adhered the flowers to the card front with Glue Dots.
I cut the leaves from Tranquil Tide and Lemon Lime Twist (available June 1) card stocks with a Lovely Laurel Thinlits Die and adhered them with Glue Dots under the flower images. I added silver enamel dots from the Metallic Enamel Shapes pack to the flower centers to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Lovely Friends stamp set in Tranquil Tide ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card. I added the leaf stamp in Lemon Lime Twist ink and then adhered a die cut flower stamped in Berry Burst ink over it.
You can find a list of card stock cuts for this project at the very bottom of this post.
April 16-30 Host Code: YBZFXHA4
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017 Occasions Catalog or the 2016-17 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stampin’ Up! Retiring Sale Going On Now!
Click here to head over to my online store to start shopping the deals and retiring products right now! Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Tranquil Tide – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 3-5/8″ x 4-3/4″ panel, two Lovely Laurel Thinlits Die cuts
- Berry Burst – 5/8″ x 5-1/2″ strip
- Lemon Lime Twist – three Lovely Laurel Thinlits Die cuts
- Whisper White – 3-1/2″ x 4-5/8″ panel, four Lovely Laurel Thinlits Die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel