I used the Stampin’ Up! Eastern Beauty stamp set bundle to create my card for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop today. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and this is what I created for it.
Here is the sketch that we’re using this week:
I started by adhering a panel from the Eastern Palace Specialty DSP to a panel of Dapper Denim card stock with SNAIL. I adhered two strips of the Eastern Palace DSP across the card front with SNAIL and then adhered the layered panel to a Fresh Fig card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut a panel of Tranquil Tide card stock twice with one of the dies from the Eastern Medallions Thinlits Dies. This die is designed to cut the scalloped edges as an inlay in the panel, so I snipped around the attached areas out to create two individual medallions. I adhered them together with SNAIL and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Eastern Beauty photopolymer stamp set in Dapper Denim ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock. I stamped the circle image around it in Tranquil Tide ink and the image under it in Fresh Fig ink. I punched the circle out with the 2″ Circle Punch and adhered it with SNAIL to a circle that I’d cut from Dapper Denim card stock with a Layering Circles Framelits Die and then to the center of the medallions. I rolled up Glue Dots and applied them to the back of the Fresh Fig tassel from the Mini Tassels Assortment pack and then adhered the tassel so that it was tucked under the medallion.
I stamped the image from the Eastern Beauty stamp set in Fresh Fig ink across a panel of Very Vanilla card stock inside the card.
You can see a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, used to create this card at the very bottom of my post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Shelagh Freemantle has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
May 16-31 Host Code: 3S6TEX22
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017 Occasions Catalog or the 2016-17 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Fresh Fig – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Dapper Denim – 4″ x 5-1/4″panel, Layering Circles Framelits die cut
- Tranquil Tide – two Eastern Medallions Thinlits die cuts
- Very Vanilla – 2″ Circle Punch, 4″ x 5-1/4″panel (inside card)
- Eastern Beauty Specialty Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, two 3/8″ x 3-7/8″ strips
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: