I used the Stampin’ Up! Country Livin’ stamp set and a little of the new Tranquil Tide card stock and ink to create my card for the Fab Friday sketch challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for for Fab Friday 113. Hope that you’ll stop by the Fab Friday Challenge Blog and play along too!
I started by embossing the front of a Tranquil Tide card base with the Hexagon Dynamic Embossing Folder. I punched both ends of a strip of Wood Textures DSP (available June 1) with the Banner Triple Punch and adhered it to the card front with SNAIL. Then I adhered a smaller strip from the Wood Textures DSP Stack to the card front with SNAIL.
I wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the card base twice and tied a small knot. I stamped the image from the Country Livin’ stamp set in Basic Gray Archival ink on a panel of watercolor paper. Then I used Tranquil Tide, Soft Sky, Soft Suede, Smoky Slate, Pear Pizzazz and So Saffron inks with a Aqua Painter to add color to the image. I let the image dry completely and then cut it out with a Stitched Shapes Framelits die. I adhered the die cut to an oval cut from Basic Gray card stock with a Layering Ovals Framelits die with Fast Fuse Adhesive.
I adhered the layered ovals to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Then I stamped the sentiment and border from the Thoughtful Banners stamp set in Tranquil Tide and Soft Suede inks on a panel of watercolor paper. I punched the sentiment out with the matching Classic Label Punch and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals and Fast Fuse Adhesive to the card front.
I stamped the sentiments from the Thoughtful Banners stamp set in Tranquil Tide and Soft Suede inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then adhered a strip from the Wood Textures DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, for this project at the very bottom of this post.
Head on over to the Fab Friday challenge blog to see what the other design team members have created. Hope that you’ll play along too!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Tranquil Tide – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base
- Basic Gray – Layering Ovals Framelits die cut
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack – 3/4″ x 6″ strip, 1/2″ x 4-3/4″ strip, 1/2″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
- Watercolor Paper – Stitched Shapes Framelits die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: