I used the Stampin’ Up! Cool Treats bundle and the Happy Birthday Thinlit Die from the upcoming 2017-18 Annual Catalog to create a fun birthday card to share with you today.
I started by stamping the images from the Cool Treats photopolymer stamp set in Flirty Flamingo, Lemon Lime Twist, Daffodil Delight and Crumb Cake inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock.
I cut the images out with the coordinating die from the Frozen Treats Framelits dies and I adhered them to a Whisper White card stock panel with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I cut a panel of Silver Foil Sheets with the Happy Birthday Thinilit die and then adhered it to the card front with touches of Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I adhered the Whisper White card stock panel to another slightly larger Whisper White card stock panel with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and then adhered the layered panel to a Thick Whisper White card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment and ice cream image from the Cool Treats stamp set in Flirty Flamingo, Lemon Lime Twist and Crumb Cake inks on a Whisper White card stock panel inside the card.
You can see a list of supplies used, including card stock cuts, to create this card at the very bottom of this blog post.
May 16-31 Host Code: 3S6TEX22
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017 Occasions Catalog or the 2016-17 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stampin’ Up! is offering a great host reward to kick off the new catalog ordering! You get an extra $35 in host cash/Stampin’ Rewards for an order or party totaling $350
- Promotion dates: June 1–30.
- All orders qualify for this promotion.
- Starter Kit orders do not qualify for this promotion, however the extra Stampin’ Rewards can be used towards the purchase of the Starter Kit.
- The qualifying amount must be reached with commissionable merchandise prior to shipping and tax.
- The additional Stampin’ Rewards offered during this promotion will only be awarded once per order.
- Make sure you open and close your orders during the timeframe of this promotion (June 1-30) to earn the extra Stampin’ Rewards.
- Promotion Ends: June 30, 2017 at 11:50 PM (MT).
Click here for the flyer with the promotion details.
I will be hosting a new Designer Series Paper Share for the 2017-18 Annual Catalog! I’m placing my share order early on June 1 and I’m going to use the three day shipping option so I should be able to have the shares cut, bundled and back out to you during the second week of June.
If you’d like to join or would like to see more details about my share offering, head over to my 2017-18 Annual Catalog Shares page. Let me know if you have any questions.
Stampin’ Up! Retiring Sale Ending Soon!
Click here to head over to my online store to start shopping the deals and retiring products right now! But hurry, these great deals are ending on May 31! Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Whisper White – two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (one inside card), nine Frozen Treats Framelits die cuts
- Silver Foil Sheets – Happy Birthday Thinlit die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: