I used the Stampin’ Up! Bright Wishes stamp set to watercolor a birthday card to share with you today. You can pick up this awesome stamp set when the new catalog ordering opens up tomorrow!
I started by stamping the image from the Bright Wishes stamp set (available June 1) in Basic Gray Archival ink on a panel of watercolor paper. I used Soft Sky and Wild Wasabi inks along with an Aqua Painter to add a little color to the background.
Then I watercolored the rocks and roof with Smoky Slate ink and the wood with Soft Suede ink. I colored the rope, bucket, leaves and flowers with Crumb Cake, Flirty Flamingo, Wild Wasabi, So Saffron and Lemon Lime Twist using a Blender Pen.
I let the image dry completely and then stamped the sentiment from Feather Together photopolymer stamp set in Tranquil Tide ink on the watercolor panel. I adhered the watercolor panel to a panel of Tranquil Tide ink with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and then to a Flirty Flamingo card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added a silver enamel dot from the Metallic Enamel Shapes pack next to the sentiment to finish the card front.
I inked the wishing well image from the Bright Wishes stamp set with Soft Suede ink, stamped it on scrap paper twice and then stamped it on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card. I added the sentiment from that stamp set in Flirty Flamingo ink over the first image to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used, including card stock cuts, to create this card at the very bottom of this blog post.
May 16-31 Host Code: 3S6TEX22
June 1-15 Host Code: YTZHRWCA
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017 Occasions Catalog or the 2016-17 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
New Catalog Ordering Details!
With the new catalog ordering starting tomorrow, I wanted to give you a few details about the ordering times:
- Sales for the 2017-2018 annual catalog begin at noon (MT).
- Ordering will unavailable from midnight (MT) on May 31 until noon (MT) on June 1 while Stampin’ Up! transitions their systems to the new catalog. Ordering will be restored no later than noon (MT).
No need to stay up late or get up early to get your first orders placed. 🙂 Let me know if you have any questions.
I will be hosting a new Designer Series Paper Share for the 2017-18 Annual Catalog! I’m placing my share order early on June 1 and I’m going to use the three day shipping option so I should be able to have the shares cut, bundled and back out to you during the second week of June.
If you’d like to join or would like to see more details about my share offering, head over to my 2017-18 Annual Catalog Shares page. Let me know if you have any questions.
Stampin’ Up! Retiring Sale Ends Today!
Click here to head over to my online store to start shopping the deals and retiring products right now! But hurry, these great deals are ending on May 31! Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Flirty Flamingo – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Tranquil Tide – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Watercolor Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: