I used the Stampin’ Up! Tranquil Tulips host exclusive stamp set to create my card for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop today. We’ve got a color challenge this week and this is what I created for it.
Here are the colors that we’re using this week:
My card design was inspired by The Paper Players #346.
I started by adhering a panel from the Delightful Daisy DSP to a panel of Rich Razzleberry card stock with SNAIL.
I embossed a panel of Rich Razzleberry card stock with the Fluttering Embossing Folder and I adhered it to the card front. I adhere a strand of Old Olive Mini Chevron 3/8″ Ribbon around the panel with SNAIL and then wrapped a strand of Linen thread around it and tied a bow. I stamped the sentiment from the Colorful Seasons stamp set in Rich Razzleberry ink on the DSP and then adhered the layered panel to a Rich Razzlberry card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the tulip images from the Tranquil Tulips stamp set (host exclusive item) in Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive inks on a panel of Pool Party card stock. I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Rich Razzleberry card stock with SNAIL and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added a Rhinestone Basic Jewel next to the sentiment to finish the card front.
I stamped the tulip images from the Tranquil Tulips stamp set in Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
You can see a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, used to create this card at the very bottom of my post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
June 1-15 Host Code: YTZHRWCA
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017 Occasions Catalog or the 2016-17 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
New Catalog Ordering Starts at Noon MT Today!
With the new catalog ordering starting today, I wanted to give you a few details about the ordering times:
- Sales for the 2017-2018 annual catalog begin at noon (MT).
- Ordering will unavailable from midnight (MT) on May 31 until noon (MT) on June 1 while Stampin’ Up! transitions their systems to the new catalog. Ordering will be restored no later than noon (MT).
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Rich Razzleberry – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 2″ x 3-7/8″ panel
- Old Olive – 3″ x 3″ panel
- Pool Party – 2-7/8″ x 2-7/8″ panel
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: