I used the Stampin’ Up! Lovely Inside & Out stamp set bundle to create my card to share with you today.
My card design was loosely inspired by Mojo Monday #499.
I started by adhering a panel from the Delightful Daisy DSP to a panel of Old Olive card stock with SNAIL. I adhered the layered panel to a Thick Whisper White card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I punched both ends of a strip of DSP from the Wood Textures DSP Stack and adhered it to the card front with SNAIL. Then I adhered a panel from the Delightful Daisy DSP to a panel of Whisper White card stock and then to the card front with SNAIL. I added another layer of DSP from the Wood Textures DSP Stack over the card front using SNAIL to adhere it.
I cut the sentiment out with the Lovely Words Thinlits die from Old Olive card stock. I cut around the sentiment with a Layering Ovals Framelits die and adhered it to a Layering Oval Framelits die cut from Daffodil Delight card stock with touches of Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I’d stamped the Daffodil Delight oval with the dot image from the Lovely Inside & Out stamp set in Daffodil Delight ink before adhering them together. I adhered the layered ovals to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and added one of the Clear Faceted Gems to finish it.
I adhered a strip of Wood Textures DSP to a Whisper White panel inside the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, used to create this card at the very bottom of this post.
June 1-15 Host Code: YTZHRWCA
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017 Occasions Catalog or the 2016-17 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
To kick off the new catalog ordering, I’m offering DOUBLE Running Shoe Reward points for every order of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) from the new catalog launch through Thursday, June 8!! Let me know if you have any questions. Happy Shopping!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base
- Old Olive – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, Layering Ovals Framelits die cut
- Daffodil Delight – Layering Ovals Framelits die cut
- Whisper White – 2-7/8″ x 2-7/8″ square, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ square
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack – 1″ x 6″ strip, 1-5/8″ x 3-3/4″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: