I used the Stampin’ Up! Beautiful Bouquet stamp set bundle to create my card for the Fab Friday color challenge this week.
Here are the colors for Fab Friday 114. Hope that you’ll stop by the Fab Friday Challenge Blog and play along too!
The design for my card was loosely based on Global Design Project GDP090.
My card also works for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge 001. I went right down the middle.
I started by embossing a panel of Whisper White card stock with the Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder. I wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the embossed panel and tied a knot, then wrapped the thread around the end of my stylus to give it the curls. I adhered the embossed panel to the front of a Thick Whisper White card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Beautiful Bouquet photopolymer stamp set in Tranquil Tide ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I cut the sentiment out with a Layering Circles Framelits die and adhered it with SNAIL to another Layering Circles Framelits die cut from Tranquil Tide card stock and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut the stems with the Bouquet Bunch Framelits Die from Lemon Lime Twist card stock and then adhered the die cut over the circle die cuts with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I stamped the flower images from the Beautiful Bouquet stamp set in Powder Pink, Berry Burst, Tranquil Tide, Fresh Fig and Lemon Lime Twist inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock and cut them out with the Bouquet Bunch Framelits Dies. I also cut two branches without stamping them. I adhered the flower pieces to the card front with Glue Dots and Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I added a few Pearl Basic Jewels to two of the flower centers and on the die cut circle to finish the card front.
I stamped the flower images from the Beautiful Bouquet stamp set in Berry Burst, Fresh Fig and Lemon Lime Twist inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, for this project at the very bottom of this post.
Head on over to the Fab Friday challenge blog to see what the other design team members have created. Hope that you’ll play along too!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base
- Tranquil Tide – Layering Circles Framelits die cut
- Lemon Lime Twist – Bouquet Bunch Framelits die cut
- Whisper White – thirteen Bouquet Bunch Framelits die cuts, two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (one inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: