I used the Stampin’ Up! Coffee Cafe stamp set bundle and a little of the coordinating Coffee Break DSP to create my card to share today.
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #291.
I started by adhering panels from the Coffee Break DSP to panels of Soft Suede card stock with SNAIL. Then I wrapped a strand of Pool Party Solid Baker’s Twine (oops! didn’t look closely…I thought that it was Soft Sky!) around the larger panel three times and tied a bow. I adhered the two layered panels to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the coffee cup images from the Coffee Cafe photopolymer stamp set in Soft Suede, Soft Sky and Early Espresso inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I cut the images out with the matching Coffee Cups Framelits Dies and adhered them to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the outline and sentiment from the Coffee Cafe stamp set in Garden Green and Early Espresso inks on a panel of Pear Pizzazz card stock and then cut them out with the matching Coffee Cups Framelits die. I adhered the die cut to the coffee cup with SNAIL and then added a Rhinestone Basic Jewel next to the sentiment to finish the card front.
I stamped the coffee bean image from the Coffee Cafe stamp set in Soft Suede ink across two corners of a Whisper White card stock panel inside the card.
You can see a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, used to create this card at the very bottom of my post.
June 1-15 Host Code: YTZHRWCA
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017 Occasions Catalog or the 2016-17 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Are you interested in building your Stampin’ Up! supplies a little at a time and still want to be able to also receive host benefits? An Online Host Club might be the perfect solution for you! And with the new Catalog just starting, this is a great time to join! Here is how it works:
You sign up for a 6 month term and commit to:
- A $25.00 minimum order each month
- Placing your order by the 20th of each month
- Using the Host code for each month provided to you in an email sent out at the beginning of each month
Once 6 members have joined a random draw will determine your host month and you are guaranteed:
- a $150.00 Workshop order during your host month
- $15.00 minimum of Host Dollars to spend on the exclusive Host Stamp Sets, or any other current Stampin’ Up! product during your host month
- You earn one Running Shoe Reward point for every $25 that you order on your Host Club Orders. So your $25.00 order earns one Running Shoe Reward every month, a $50 order earns 2 reward points, a $75 order earns you 3 reward points, etc. You’ll earn at least 6 reward points during your membership, building up your Running Shoes towards FREE Items
- FREE monthly tutorial with 4-5 projects
- FREE catalogs during your membership term
- FREE shipping in your Host Month
- A FREE STAMP SET of your choice valued up to $20 at the end of the 6 months, any current set (excluding host sets)!
- At the end of the 6 months, you will get first right at signing up for the next 6 month term
I’ve got one opening in my Online Host Club that will be starting on July 1 so drop me a note if you’re interested in joining!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Pear Pizzazz – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Soft Suede – 1-3/8″ x 3-3/4″ panel, 3-5/8″ x 3-3/4″ panel
- Pear Pizzazz – Coffee Cups Framelits die cut
- Whisper White – two Coffee Cups Framelits die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Coffee Break Designer Series Paper – 1-1/4″ x 3-5/8″ panel, 3-1/2″ x 3-5/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: