I used the Stampin’ Up! Hello Friend stamp set to create my card for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop today. We’re missing a few blog hoppers this week due to vacations, but they should be back with us next week. Hope that they’re having a great time!
We’ve got a color challenge this week and this is what I created for it.
Here are the colors that we’re using this week:
The design for my card was inspired by CAS(E) this Sketch #225.
I started by adhering two panels from the Eastern Palace Specialty DSP to two panels of Gold Foil Sheets with SNAIL. I adhered the two panels to a Dapper Denim card base with SNAIL.
I inked the background image from the Hello Friend stamp set (which coordinates with the beautiful Hello Friend Heat Embossing Project Kit on page 17 in the Annual Catalog, but is also beautiful on it’s own!) in Sahara Sand ink, stamped it on scrap paper and then stamped it on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock.
I stamped the sentiment from the Hello Friend stamp set in VersaMark ink, sprinkled it with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. Then I stamped the flower and second sentiment from the Hello Friend stamp set in Dapper Denim and Tranquil Tide inks around the embossed area. I cut the image out with a Stitched Shapes Framelits Die and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added a gold enamel dot from the Metallic Enamel Shapes pack next to the sentiment to finish it.
I stamped the flower and leaf images from the Hello Friend stamp set in Tranquil Tide and Dapper Denim inks across the corner of a Very Vanilla card stock panel inside the card.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Shelagh Freemantle has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
June 1-15 Host Code: YTZHRWCA
June 16-30 Host Code: M2PRD6N7
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017 Occasions Catalog or the 2016-17 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Dapper Denim – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Very Vanilla – Stitched Shapes Framelits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Series Paper – 2-1/4″ x 4-7/8″ panel, 1-3/16″ x 4-7/8″ panel
- Gold Foil Sheets – 2-3/8″ x 5″ panel, 1-5/16″ x 5″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: