Welcome to my stop on the Host Reward Stamp Set Blog Hop! We’re all featuring the awesome Stampin’ Up! host exclusive stamp sets for our projects today. I have created a card using the Tranquil Tulips and Background Bits stamp sets. Here is my project:
I started by adhering a panel of Wood Textures DSP to an Early Espresso card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the panel twice and tied a bow, then began stamping the images form the Tranquil Tulips photopolymer stamp set (host exclusive).
I stamped the images from the Tranquil Tulips stamp set in Lemon Lime Twist, So Saffron, Flirty Flamingo, Early Espresso and Peekaboo Peach inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I added the sentiment from the Background Bits stamp set (host exclusive) in Early Espresso ink, adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Flirty Flamingo card stock with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the butterfly images from the You Move Me photopolymer stamp set in So Saffron and Peekaboo Peach inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then cut them out with the coordinating Move Me Thinlits Dies and adhered them with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals and Glue Dots to the card front.
I stamped the images from the Tranquil Tulips stamp set in Lemon Lime Twist, Flirty Flamingo and Early Espresso inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, for this project at the very bottom of this post.
Exclusive Host Rewards Stamp Set Blog Tour
|3.||Stamp-Patty’s – Patty Chenail|
|23.||Carole Anne Patterson|
My card design was inspired by the sketch for the Fusion Card Challenge this week:
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Early Espresso – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Flirty Flamingo – 3-1/4″ x 4-1/2″ panel
- Whisper White – 3-1/8″ x 4-3/8″ panel, three Move Me Thinlits die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: