I used the Stampin’ Up! Climbing Orchid stamp set bundle to create a clean and simple hello card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #293.
I started by stamping the orchid images from the Climbing Orchid photopolymer stamp set in Powder Pink (larger petals), So Saffron and Flirty Flamingo (flower centers) inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I cut the orchids out with the Orchid Builder Framelits Dies and adhered them together with Glue Dots and Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Climbing Orchid stamp set in Flirty Flamingo ink on a Sahara Sand card stock panel. Then I stamped the branch images in Early Espresso ink on the panel. I adhered the flowers to the Sahara Sand card stock panel with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Early Espresso card stock with SNAIL and then to a Flirty Flamingo card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added some random Pearl Basic Jewels to finish it.
I stamped the images from the Climbing Orchid stamp set in Powder Pink and Early Espresso inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, for this project at the very bottom of this post.
June 16-30 Host Code: M2PRD6N7
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017 Occasions Catalog or the 2016-17 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Flirty Flamingo – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Early Espresso – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel
- Sahara Sand – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel
- Whisper White – eight Orchid Builder Framelits die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: