I used the Stampin’ Up! Colorful Seasons bundle to create a clean an simple summertime card to share with you today. This card is super flat too so it can be mailed without any extra postage…and I rarely make a card that I can send with no extra stamps!
My card design was inspired by CAS(E) this Sketch #227.
The theme for my card was inspired by Just Us Girls #399.
And the theme for my card was also inspired by Stamp Ink Paper #105.
I started by adhering a panel from the Color Theory DSP Stack to the front of a Dapper Denim card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Climbing Orchid photopolymer stamp set in Dapper Denim ink on another panel from the Color Theory DSP Stack. I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Crushed Curry card stock and then to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I cut the Adirondack chair with the die from the Seasonal Layers Framelits dies from a sheet from the Wood Textures DSP Stack and I adhered it to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I cut the flowers from another panel of Color Theory DSP with the dies from Seasonal Layers Framelits dies and I stamped the flower centers from the Colorful Seasons photopolymer stamp set in Soft Suede ink over each one.
I adhered the die cut flowers over the card front with touches of Multipurpose Liquid Glue and then added a Glitter Enamel Dot to finish the card front
I adhered a strip of the Color Theory DSP to a Whisper White card stock panel inside the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
June 16-30 Host Code: M2PRD6N7
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017 Occasions Catalog or the 2016-17 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
$35 Bonus Host Cash Ending Soon!
Stampin’ Up! is offering a great host reward to kick off the new catalog ordering! You get an extra $35 in host cash/Stampin’ Rewards for an order or party totaling $350 placed by June 30!
- Promotion dates: June 1–30.
- All orders qualify for this promotion.
- Starter Kit orders do not qualify for this promotion, however the extra Stampin’ Rewards can be used towards the purchase of the Starter Kit.
- The qualifying amount must be reached with commissionable merchandise prior to shipping and tax.
- The additional Stampin’ Rewards offered during this promotion will only be awarded once per order.
- Make sure you open and close your orders during the timeframe of this promotion (June 1-30) to earn the extra Stampin’ Rewards.
- Promotion Ends: Friday, June 30, 2017 at 11:50 PM (MT).
Click here for the flyer with the promotion details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Dapper Denim– 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Crushed Curry – 2-7/8″ x 4-1/8″ panel
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Color Theory Designer Series Paper Stack – three Seasonal Layers Framelits die cuts, 4-1/4″ x 5-/2″ panel, 2-3/4″ x 4″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack – Seasonal Layers Framelits die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: