I used the Stampin’ Up! Oh, So Eclectic stamp set bundle to create my card for the Sunday Stamps color challenge this week.
Here are the colors for Sunday Stamps SSC157. Be sure to stop by the Sunday Stamps blog to see what the other design team members created and to play along too!
I started by embossing a panel from the Color Theory DSP Stack with the leaves from the Eclectic Layers Thinlits Dies. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Oh, So Eclectic stamp set in VersaMark ink, sprinkled it with Silver Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it.
I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Silver Foil Sheets and then to a Real Red card stock panel with SNAIL. I adhered the layered panel to a Dapper Denim card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Then I stamped the lower and leaf images from the Oh, So Eclectic stamp set in Smoky Slate, Real Red and Basic Black Archival inks and I cut them out with the matching Eclectic Layers Thinlits Dies.
I also cut a flower from Silver Glimmer Paper and branches from Color Theory DSP with the Eclectic Layers Thinlits Dies. I arranged the die cuts and adhered all except the largest flower to the card front with Glue Dots. I adhered the large flower with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added three silver enamel dots from the Metallic Enamel Shapes pack to finish the card front.
I stamped the flower from the Oh, So Eclectic stamp set in Dapper Denim ink three times across a Whisper White card stock panel inside the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Dapper Denim – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Real Red – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Whisper White – five Eclectic Layers Thinlits die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Color Theory Designer Series Paper Stack – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, five Eclectic Layers Thinlits die cuts
- Silver Glimmer Paper – Eclectic Layers Thinlits die cut
- Silver Foil Sheets – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: