We are back with another Stamp to Share International Design Team Blog Hop with Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from all over the world! This month we’re featuring the Colorful Seasons stamp set bundle. Here are my projects:
For my beach themed card, I used the Colorful Seasons photopolymer stamp set bundle, the Wherever You Go stamp set and the Magical Mermaid stamp set. The chairs are cut from Lemon Lime Twist, Flirty Flamingo and Bermuda Bay card stocks.
For the background, I sponged a panel of Whisper White card stock with Pool Party ink, then stamped the sun image from the Wherever You Go stamp set in Daffodil Delight ink over it. I cut the “waves” from Pool Party card stock with the scallop die from the Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies. I sentiment from the Colorful Seasons stamp set was stamped in Bermuda Bay ink.
I tore a panel of Crumb Cake card stock by hand and then stamped the shell image from the Magical Mermaid stamp set in Crumb Cake ink over it. I adhered everything to the sponged panel with Multipurpose Liquid Glue, then adhered the panel to a Thick Whisper White card base. I wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around it and tied one of the 2016-18 In Color Glitter Acrylic Shapes to it to finish the card front.
For my second project, I stamped the leaf from the Colorful Seasons stamp set in Old Olive ink on a panel of Color Theory DSP. I adhered the panel to a panel of Old Olive card stock with SNAIL, then wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around it and tied a knot (hidden under the sentiment panel). I stamped the sentiment from the Colorful Seasons stamp set in VersaMark ink on a square of White Vellum, sprinkled it with Copper Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it.
I layered the vellum panel over a square of Color Theory DSP and a square of Old Olive card stock. I adhered the sentiment square to the larger panel and then adhered the larger panel to a Crumb Cake card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added two leaves cut from Copper Foil Sheets with the Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies using Multipurpose Liquid Glue to finish the card front.
You can find a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
Okay, on with the hop!! Click the next button to hop forward to Rochelle Blok’s blog to check out her amazing projects! If you get lost along the way, there is a complete list of participants right under the next blog button.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for the Adirondack Chair project:
- Thick Whisper White – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base
- Flirty Flamingo – Seasonal Layers Thinlits die cut
- Lemon Lime Twist – Seasonal Layers Thinlits die cut
- Bermuda Bay – Seasonal Layers Thinlits die cut
- Pool Party – 2″ x 5-1/2″ panel
- Crumb Cake – 1-3/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
- Whisper White – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create the Adirondack Chair project:
Card stock cuts for the Old Olive project:
- Crumb Cake – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Old Olive – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ panel
- Color Theory Designer Series Paper Stack – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, 2-1/4″ x 2-1/4″ panel
- White Vellum – 2-1/4″ x 2-1/4″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create the Old Olive project: