I’m taking part in an international blog hop a little later today so I’ll be back around 4 PM ET with my card post.
In the mean time, I wanted to let you all know that my 2017 Holiday Catalog Shares are now open for joining and I have openings in one of my Online Host Clubs that will be starting up on September 1! This is a long post with lots of information so you may want to grab that cup of coffee before you sit down to read it! 🙂
Stamp With Amy K 2017 Holiday Catalog Shares!
Do you want all of the great new papers, ribbons and embellishments in the 2017 Holiday Catalog but can’t afford everything? Let’s do a share! I’m placing an order early on September 1 and I’m going to use the expedited shipping option so I should be able to have the shares cut, bundled and back out to you during the week of September 5.
Three of my team members are also hosting Holiday Catalog Shares and they’ve each got different things that they’re offering. So stop by to see Mary’s shares at stampsnlingers.com, Jaimie’s shares at stampitupwithjaimie.com and Jari’s shares at cardiologybyjari.com and pick the share that works best for you!
New Designer Series Paper Share – $13.50 plus $3.50 for First Class Mail shipping
You will receive one 6×6 sheet of each design from the following DSP packs plus Foil Snowflakes, 3×3 envelops and Mini Pizza Boxes (the number behind the name indicates how many 6×6 sheets of that paper pack you will receive):
- Quilted Christmas 6×6 Stack – 12
- Merry Little Christmas – 6
- Merry Music Specialty – 6
- Christmas Around the World – 6
- Year of Cheer Specialty – 4
- Champagne Foil Sheets – 1
- Painted Autumn – 6
- Spooky Night – 6
- Foil Snowflakes – 4
- Whisper White 3″ x 3″ Envelopes – 4
- Mini Pizza Boxes – 2
In all, you’ll receive 47 – 6” x 6” sheets of designer or speciality paper, four Foil Snowflakes, four 3×3 envelopes and 2 Mini Pizza Boxes!
New Ribbon and Embellishment Share – $18.50 plus $3.50 for 1st Class Mail shipping.
You will receive:
- Quilted Christmas 1/4″ Ribbon – approximately 2 yards
- Stitched Felt Embellishments – 3 (one of each design)
- Mini Ornaments – 2
- 7/8″ Striped Ribbon – approximately 1 yard
- Green Sprigs – 3
- Jute Twine – approximately 3 yards
- Mini Tinsel Trim – approximately 2 yards (1 yard of each color)
- Seasonal Glitz Mini Gift Bows – 3 (one of each color)
- Real Red 1/8″ Solid Ribbon – approximately 2 yards
- Christmas Around the World Embellishments – 6 (two of each design)
- Year of Cheer Embellishments – 4 (one of each color and size)
- Test Tube Treats – 2
- Black Rhinestone Jewels – 28 (20 small, 4 medium and 4 large)
- Vintage Crochet Trim – approximately 1 yard
With a Ribbon & Embellishment Share you’ll receive approximately 11 yards of new ribbon and twine and 51 new embellishments! Plus the 3D items from your embellishment share will be tucked inside one of the awesome new Acetate Card Boxes!
Want it all? $32 + $6 Shipping by Priority Mail – and you’ll get shares of all of the new Designer Series Papers, Designer Series Paper Stacks, ribbons and embellishments offered in my share.
Want a Double Share – $64 + $6 Shipping by Priority Mail – if you’d like double shares of the designer paper, ribbon & embellishments or a double Want It All, that’s fine too. I’ll cut the designer paper sheets into 6×12 so that you’ll be able to get 3 full A2 size card fronts from each sheet (except for the Quilted Christmas 6×6 Stack, you’ll get double sheets of those since they’re already precut) and the ribbons will be cut at double the lengths.
Anyone is welcome to join in my share (please note, I can only ship to addresses within the US). If you’d like to join, either complete the form at the bottom of my Holiday Catalog Share page or email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your first and last name
- The email address that is connected to your Paypal account. I only accept Paypal for payment unless you are a customer of mine. If you are a customer, I will accept payment by check.
Deadline to sign up for my share is Thursday, August 31 at 1:00 PM ET.
Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
Stamp With Amy K Online Host Club Openings – Club Starting September 1!
Are you interested in building your Stampin’ Up! supplies a little at a time and still want to be able to also receive host benefits? An Online Host Club might be the perfect solution for you! With the new Holiday Catalog starting September 1, this is a great time to join! Here is how it works:
You sign up for a 6 month term and commit to:
- A $25.00 minimum order each month
- Placing your order by the 20th of each month
- Using the Host code for each month provided to you in an email sent out at the beginning of each month
Once 6 members have joined a random draw will determine your host month and you are guaranteed:
- a $150.00 Workshop order during your host month
- $15.00 minimum of Host Dollars to spend on the exclusive Host Stamp Sets, or any other current Stampin’ Up! product during your host month
- You earn one Running Shoe Reward point for every $25 that you order on your Host Club Orders. So your $25.00 order earns one Running Shoe Reward every month, a $50 order earns 2 reward points, a $75 order earns you 3 reward points, etc. You’ll earn at least 6 reward points during your membership, building up your Running Shoes towards FREE Items
- FREE monthly tutorial with 4-5 projects
- FREE catalogs during your membership term
- FREE shipping in your Host Month
- A FREE STAMP SET of your choice valued up to $20 at the end of the 6 months, any current set (excluding host sets)!
- At the end of the 6 months, you will get first right at signing up for the next 6 month term
I’ve got a few openings in my Online Host Clubs that will be starting on September 1 so drop me a note if you’re interested in joining!
Holiday Catalog Mailing Update!!
There was a bit of a delay in the shipping process at Stampin’ Up! for the Holiday Catalogs that I ordered last Tuesday. The catalogs didn’t get shipped out from Stampin’ Up! until Friday and they are scheduled to arrive at my house on Thursday, August 10.
I will be packing and shipping those catalogs out just as quickly as I can on Friday so hopefully they’ll start arriving in your mailboxes early next week. So sorry for the delay in getting the catalogs to you…if any of you all have any pull with UPS, tell them to hurry up and get the catalogs to my doorstep!! 😉
August 1-15 Host Code: KY6KNFRB
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
All Things Stamping Sale – Sunday August 13!
A group of five Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators will be getting together in the Atlanta area for a big sale of all things stamping! Tons of retired Stampin’ Up! items for sale at great prices! Click here for more details.
My kids went back to school on Monday so to celebrate the end of summer and the start of a new school year, I’m offering a double Running Shoe Reward point ordering special!!
You’ll get DOUBLE Running Shoe Reward points for every order of $50 or greater (after coupons and before shipping and taxes) from now through, Monday, August 14!! Let me know if you have any questions. Happy Shopping!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.