We are back with another Stamp to Share International Design Team Blog Hop with Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from all over the world! This month we’re featuring the Coffee Cafe stamp set bundle. Here are my projects:
For my first project, I used a little of the Painted Autumn DSP (available Sept 1) from the upcoming 2017 Holiday Catalog. I adhered a panel of the Painted Autumn DSP to a panel of Early Espresso card stock, then added a strip of Painted Autumn DSP over it. I wrapped a strand of Soft Sky 3/8″ Classic Weave Ribbon around the panel and tied it with a strand of Linen Thread. I adhered the panel to an Early Espresso card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
The cup from the Coffee Cafe photopolymer stamp set was stamped in Early Espresso ink on a panel of Painted Autumn DSP and the sleeve is Early Espresso card stock. The whipped cream is stamped in Peekaboo Peach ink on a Very Vanilla card stock panel and the lid is stamped in VersaMark and heat embossed with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder on Vellum. The sentiment is stamped in Cajun Craze on Very Vanilla card stock and the straw is cut from Painted Autumn DSP.
I cut the cup, sleeve, whipped cream, lid, straw and sentiment with the Coffee Cups Framelits Dies and adhered everything to a panel of Lemon Lime Twist card stock except for the sentiment with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. The sentiment was adhered with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I adhered the Lemon Lime Twist card stock to Early Espresso card stock with SNAIL and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
For my second project, I adhered panels of Coffee Break DSP to a panel of Early Espresso card stock with SNAIL. I added a circle cut from Vellum with the Layering Circles Framelits Dies, then wrapped a strand of Crumb Cake 3/8″ Classic Weave Ribbon around the panel and tied it in a knot.
I carefully ink the sentiment from the Coffee Cafe stamp set in Pear Pizzazz and Early Espresso inks, stamped it on a panel of Whisper White card stock and cut it out with a Sweet & Sassy Framelits Die. I stamped the coffee beans in Crumb Cake ink on the sentiment heart, then adhered the die cut heart with SNAIL to a heart cut from Pear Pizzazz card stock with a Sweet & Sassy Framelits Die. I adhered the layered heart with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then tucked some leaves that I’d cut out with Paper Snips from the Coffee Break DSP with Glue Dots under the heart. I added a Garden Green Enamel Dot to finish the card.
You can find a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
Okay, on with the hop!! Click the next button to hop forward to Rochelle Blok’s blog to check out her amazing projects! If you get lost along the way, there is a complete list of participants right under the next blog button.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for the latte project:
- Early Espresso – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 2-3/8″ x 4-1/8″ panel, Coffee Cups Framelits die cut
- Lemon Lime Twist – 2-1/4″ x 4″ panel
- Very Vanilla – two Coffee Cups Framelits die cuts
- Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 3/4″ x 3-3/4″ strip, two Coffee Cups Framelits die cuts
- White Vellum – Coffee Cups Framelits die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create the latte project:
Card stock cuts for the coffee project:
- Crumb Cake – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base
- Early Espresso – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel
- Pear Pizzazz – Sweet & Sassy Framelits die cut
- Whisper White – Sweet & Sassy Framelits die cut
- Coffee Break Designer Series Paper – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, 1-1/2″ x 4″ strip, hand cut image
- White Vellum – Layering Circles Framelits die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create the coffee project: