I used the cute Merry Cafe stamp set from the upcoming 2017 Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog to create my card to share today. I love that this stamp set coordinates with the Coffee Cups Framelits Dies from the Annual Catalog and that it’s got seasonal images from fall through Valentine’s Day!
The fall leaves on my card were inspired by The Paper Players #356 theme challenge this week.
I started by embossing a panel of Very Vanilla card stock with the Layered Leaves Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to a panel of Cajun Craze card stock with SNAIL and then I punch a strip of Cajun Craze card stock with the Banner Triple Punch and adhered it over the Very Vanilla panel with SNAIL.
I punched the end of a strip of Painted Autumn DSP (available Sept 1) with the Banner Triple Punch and adhered it over the Cajun Craze banner with SNAIL. I adhered a strip of Burlap Ribbon with Fast Fuse Adhesive to the panel, then wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around it and tied a bow. I adhered the layered panel to a Crumb Cake card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut the coffee cup from Crumb Cake card stock with the Coffee Cups Framelits Dies and then stamped the leaf, branch and dot images from the Merry Cafe photopolymer stamp set (available Sept 1) in Early Espresso, Cajun Craze and Crushed Curry inks. I cut a strip of the Painted Autumn DSP with the Coffee Cups Framelits Dies and adhered it over the cup with SNAIL. I stamped the sentiment from the Merry Cafe stamp set in Early Espresso ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock, cut it out with the coordinating Coffee Cups Framelits Die and adhered it with SNAIL to the die cut cup.
I stamped the lid image from the Merry Cafe stamp set in Early Espresso ink on a panel of Early Espresso card stock and cut it out with the coordinating Coffee Cups Framelits Die. I adhered the lid to the cup with a thin bead of Multipurpose Liquid Glue, then adhered the cup to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish it.
I stamped the images from the Merry Cafe stamp set in Early Espresso, Cajun Craze and Crushed Curry inks on a Very Vanilla card stock panel inside the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
August 1-15 Host Code: KY6KNFRB
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
All Things Stamping Sale – This Sunday, August 13!
A group of seven Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators (we’ve had two more join us!) will be getting together in the Atlanta area for a big sale of all things stamping! Tons of retired Stampin’ Up! items for sale at great prices! Click here for more details.
My kids went back to school on Monday so to celebrate the end of summer and the start of a new school year, I’m offering a double Running Shoe Reward point ordering special!!
You’ll get DOUBLE Running Shoe Reward points for every order of $50 or greater (after coupons and before shipping and taxes) from now through, Monday, August 14!! Let me know if you have any questions. Happy Shopping!!
Stamp With Amy K 2017 Holiday Catalog Shares Now Open!
I’m offering 2017 Holiday Catalog Shares that include the new Designer Series Paper, Ribbons and Embellishments! For more details about my shares and to find a signup form, see my 2017 Holiday Catalog Shares page. Email me at email@example.com with any questions!
Fall Into Savings – New Customer Paper Pumpkin Promotion Starts Today!
Stampin’ Up! is offering a great Paper Pumpkin promotion for new subscribers beginning today! Get half off your September Kit when you subscribe between August 11 and September 10 with promo code HALFOFF0917.
Here is the fine print for this offer:
- Only new month-to-month subscribers qualify for the 50% discount.
- To participate in this promotion, subscribers must join between Friday, August 11 and Monday, September 10, 2017 at 11:50 PM (MT).
- The 50% discount only applies to the new subscriber’s first kit. After that, the price for each month’s kit will return to the regular price of $19.95.
- New subscribers must visit paperpumpkin.com to join.
- Enter the promo code HALFOFF0917 at paperpumpkin.com to subscribe.
- Unless you cancel, your membership will continue at full price after your first kit.
Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Crumb Cake – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, Coffee Cups Framelits die cut
- Cajun Craze – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, 1-1/2″ x 4″ strip
- Early Espresso – Coffee Cups Framelits die cut
- Very Vanilla – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, Coffee Cups Framelits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper – 3/4″ x 4-1/4″ strip, 1-1/2″ strip cut with the Coffee Cups Framelits die
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: