I used the Stampin’ Up! Daisy Delight stamp set bundle to create my card for the Sunday Stamps color challenge this week.
Here are the colors for Sunday Stamps SSC159. Be sure to stop by the Sunday Stamps blog to see what the other design team members created and to play along too!
The layout for my card was inspired by My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 345.
I started by embossing a panel of Whisper White card stick with the Pinewood Planks embossing folder. I adhered a panel from the Wood Textures DSP Stack to the embossed panel with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I cut a circle with a Stitched Shapes Framelits die from Flirty Flamingo card stock, then cut the center out of that circle with a Layering Circles Framelits Die. I adhered the die cut circle to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the panel and tied a bow and then adhered the panel to a Thick Whisper White card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I stamped the sentiment from the Gourd Goodness photopolymer stamp set (available Sept 1) in Peekaboo Peach ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock, punched it out with the 1-1/4″ Circle Punch and adhered it with SNAIL to a 1-3/8″ Circle Punch from Peekaboo Peach card stock. I adhered the layered circles to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the daisy image from the Delightful Daisy photopolymer stamp set in Berry Burst ink three times on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I used a Blender Pen and a little Flirty Flamingo and Peekaboo Peach ink to color in the petals on all three flowers. I punched the images out with the Daisy Punch and adhered the flowers together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I stamped the flower center images from the Delightful Daisy stamp set in Daffodil Delight ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock, punched it out with the 1/2″ Circle Punch and adhered it to the flower with a Stampin’ Dimensional to finish the card front.
I inked the solid flower image from the Daisy Delight stamp set in Daffodil Delight ink, stamped it on scrap paper and then stamped it on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I added the lined flower image in Peekaboo Peach ink over it. I repeated the stamping across the panel to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Flirty Flamingo – Stitched Shapes Framelits die cut
- Peekaboo Peach – 1-3/8″ Circle Punch
- Whisper White – two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (one inside card), 1-1/4″ Circle Punch, three Daisy Punches
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack – 1-3/8″ x 5-1/4″ strip
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: