I used the Stampin’ Up! Feeling of Christmas stamp set from the upcoming 2017 Holiday Catalog to create a fall card to share with you today.
I started by embossing a panel of Crumb Cake card stock with the Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to a Crumb Cake card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I stamped the branch image from the Feeling of Christmas stamp set (available Sept 1) in Always Artichoke ink several times on a panel of always Artichoke card stock. I adhered the panel to the card front with SNAIL.
I cut one of the Foil Snowflakes (available Sept 1) in half and adhered the two pieces to the Always Artichoke panel with SNAIL. I stamped the wreath image from the Feeling of Christmas stamp set in Always Artichoke ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock, then inked the swirled wreath image in Crushed Curry ink, stamped it on scrap paper and then stamped it over the Always Artichoke wreath.
I colored the berries on the wreath with a Cajun Craze Stampin’ Write Marker (the fine point so that it didn’t smear the ink) and used a Blender Pen to carefully add a little Cajun Craze ink to the bow. I stamped the sentiment from the Seasonal Lantern photopolymer stamp set (available Sept 1) in Cajun Craze ink across the bottom of the panel, then adhered it to a panel of Cajun Craze card stock with SNAIL. I adhered the layered panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added a single gold enamel dot from the Metallic Enamel Shapes pack to finish the card front.
I stamped the branch image from the Feeling of Christmas stamp set in Always Artichoke ink across a panel of Very Vanilla card stock on the inside of the card. I colored the berries with the Cajun Craze Stampin’ Write Marker to finish it.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
August 16-31 Host Code: Y7APQUE4
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2017 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Merry Patterns Stamp Set – Host Exclusive Available Sept 1-Oct 31!
Stampin’ Up! has an awesome host exclusive stamp set that will be available to for free for anyone who places an order or hosts a party totaling $300 or greater between September 1 and October 31! This beautiful stamp set is called Merry Patterns and it’s a two-step stamp set! You can see a PDF flyer with the details here.
Here are the details:
- Promotion period: September 1–October 31
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is exclusive to the host promotion and will not be available after October 31
- In order to qualify, the event merchandise total must reach $300 (before shipping and handling)
- There is no limit to the number of times the Merry Patterns Stamp Set may be earned, but only one set can be redeemed per qualifying order
- Customer, workshop, and online orders all qualify for this great stamp set!
- Orders must be closed by 11:50 PM (MT) on October 31
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is in addition to the regular Stampin’ Rewards that you earn with an order or party totaling $300+!
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set may not be exchanged for another stamp set
Here is a video that Stampin’ Up! has created a video to show you the stamp set and some pretty samples:
So get your wish lists ready! Any order or party totaling $300+ between September 1 and October 31 will get this great set for free! Drop me a note at email@example.com if you have any questions. Happy shopping!
Stamp With Amy K 2017 Holiday Catalog Shares – Signups Ending Thursday!
I’m offering 2017 Holiday Catalog Shares that include the new Designer Series Paper, Ribbons and Embellishments! For more details about my shares and to find a signup form, see my 2017 Holiday Catalog Shares page. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. The last day to join my share is Thursday, August 31!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Crumb Cake – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
- Always Artichoke – 3-3/4″ x 4-3/4″ panel
- Cajun Craze – 3-7/8″ x 4″ panel
- Very Vanilla – 3-3/4″ x 3-7/8″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: