I used the Labels to Love stamp set from the upcoming Stampin’ Up! 2017 Holiday Catalog to create my card to share today. So excited that ordering opens for this awesome catalog on Friday!!
My card design was inspired by CAS(E) this Sketch #236.
I started by adhering a panel from the Painted Autumn DSP (available Sept 1) to a panel of Lemon Lime Twist card stock and then to a panel of Tangerine Tango card stock with SNAIL. I adhered the layered panel to an Early Espresso card base with SNAIL.
I adhered another strip of Painted Autumn DSP to the card front with SNAIL, then added a small strip of 5/8″ Burlap Ribbon over it with Fast Fuse Adhesive. I colored the sentiment from the Labels to Love stamp set (available Sept 1) with my Lemon Lime Twist and Early Espresso Stampin’ Write Markers and then stamped it on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock.
I punched the sentiment out with the 1-1/2″ Circle Punch and then layered it over circles cut from Lemon Lime Twist and Early Espresso card stock with Layering Circles Framelits Dies. I adhered the layered sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added a Tangerine Tango enamel dot from the Brights Enamel Shapes pack to finish it.
I kept the inside simple and just adhered a strip of Painted Autumn DSP to a panel of Very Vanilla card stock.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
August 16-31 Host Code: Y7APQUE4
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2017 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stamp With Amy K 2017 Holiday Catalog Shares – Signups Ending Tomorrow!
I’m offering 2017 Holiday Catalog Shares that include the new Designer Series Paper, Ribbons and Embellishments! For more details about my shares and to find a signup form, see my 2017 Holiday Catalog Shares page. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. The last day to join my share is Thursday, August 31!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Early Espresso – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, Layering Circles Framelits die cut
- Tangerine Tango – 3-5/8″ x 4-5/8″ panel
- Lemon Lime Twist – 3-3/8″ x 4-3/8″ panel, Layering Circles Framelits die cut
- Very Vanilla – 1-1/2″ Circle Punch, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper – 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: