I pulled out the cool Detailed Gate Thinlits Dies and the Spooky Cat stamp set from Stampin’ Up! to create a fun Halloween card to share with you today.
I started by inking half of the sentiment from the Spooky Cat stamp set in Basic Black Archival ink and stamping it on a panel of Crushed Curry card stock. I cleaned the stamp well and then stamped the second half of the sentiment under the first image then I punched the sentiment out with the 1-3/4″ Circle Punch. I adhered the circle punch to a Basic Gray card stock panel with SNAIL.
I adhered a panel of Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets to a panel of Basic Black card stock, then I used the Detailed Gate Thinlits Dies to cut the gate image out. I adhered the die cut gate to the panel of Basic Gray card stock and then trimmed the edges of the die cut even with the panel. I cut a panel of Silver Foil Sheets with the lock die from the Detailed Gate Thinlits Dies, snipped the top of the die cut just off center and then slid it under the gate die cut. I adhered the lock to the card front with Glue Dots.
I cut four pumpkins from the Spooky Night DSP with the matching dies from the Patterned Pumpkin Thinlits Dies and adhered them with Glue Dots to the panel. I adhered the layered panel to a panel of Basic Black card stock with SNAIL and then to a Basic Black card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the grungy images from the Spooky Cat photopolymer stamp set across the bottom of a Very Vanilla card stock panel in Basic Black and Pumpkin Pie inks on the inside of the card.
You can see a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, used to create this project at the very bottom of this post.
September 1-15 Host Code: XQHDGZ7W
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2017 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic Black – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, Detailed Gate Thinlits die cut
- Basic Gray – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Crushed Curry – 1-3/4″ Circle Punch
- Very Vanilla – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Spooky Night Designer Series Paper – four Patterned Pumpkin Thinlits die cuts
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: