I used the Stampin’ Up! Merry Patterns stamp set, which is a free bonus exclusive for orders/parties over $300 in September and October, to create a clean and simple Christmas card to share today.
The colors for my card were inspired by Color Throwdown #459.
I started by adhering a panel from the Merry Little Christmas DSP to a Basic Black card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I adhered a panel of Real Red card stock over it with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I wrapped a strand of Basic Black 3/8″ Shimmer Ribbon round the card front and adhered it with SNAIL.
I stamped the sentiment and candle outlines from the Merry Patterns photopolymer stamp set (host exclusive) in Basic Black Archival Ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. Then I stamped the inside sentiment and one set of candles in Real Red ink over the top. I inked the second set of candles in Real Red ink, stamped them on scrap paper and then stamped them over the Basic Black outlines. I stamped the flames in Daffodil Delight ink.
I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Basic Black card stock with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added three Black Rhinestone Jewels to the card front to finish it.
I stamped the sentiments and candle images from the Merry Patterns stamp set in Basic Black, Real Red and Daffodil Delight ink on a Whisper White card stock panel inside the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, used to create this project at the very bottom of this post.
September 1-15 Host Code: XQHDGZ7W
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2017 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Merry Patterns Stamp Set – Host Exclusive Available Sept 1-Oct 31!
Stampin’ Up! has an awesome host exclusive stamp set that will be available to for free for anyone who places an order or hosts a party totaling $300 or greater between September 1 and October 31! This beautiful stamp set is called Merry Patterns and it’s a two-step stamp set! You can see a PDF flyer with the details here.
Here are the details:
- Promotion period: September 1–October 31
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is exclusive to the host promotion and will not be available after October 31
- In order to qualify, the event merchandise total must reach $300 (before shipping and handling)
- There is no limit to the number of times the Merry Patterns Stamp Set may be earned, but only one set can be redeemed per qualifying order
- Customer, workshop, and online orders all qualify for this great stamp set!
- Orders must be closed by 11:50 PM (MT) on October 31
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is in addition to the regular Stampin’ Rewards that you earn with an order or party totaling $300+!
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set may not be exchanged for another stamp set
So get your orders ready! Any order or party totaling $300+ between September 1 and October 31 will get this great set for free! Drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic Black – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base, 3″ x 4-1/4″ panel
- Real Red – 3-3/8″ x 4-5/8″ panel
- Whisper White – 2-7/8″ x 4-1/8″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Merry Little Christmas Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: