We’ve got a theme challenge this week at Stamp Ink Paper and I used the Stampin’ Up! Colorful Seasons stamp set bundle to create my card for the CAS fall theme.
Here is the theme for Stamp Ink Paper #116. Stop by the challenge blog to see what the other Design Team members have created and to play along too!
The design for my card was inspired by CAS(E) this Sketch #238.
And the fall theme also works for Hand Stamped Sentiments 272.
I started by stamping the leaf image from the Colorful Seasons stamp set in VersaMark ink on panels of Crushed Curry, Cherry Cobbler, Cajun Craze and Always Artichoke card stocks. I sprinkled the images with Copper Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed them.
I cut the leaves out with the matching die from the Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies and adhered them with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to a panel of Very Vanilla card stock. I trimmed off the excess so that the edges were even with the edges of the Very Vanilla panel and then stamped the sentiment from the Colorful Seasons stamp set in VersaMark ink on the panel, sprinkled it with Copper Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it.
I adhered the stamped panel to a panel from the Copper Foil Sheets with SNAIL and then to an Always Artichoke card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added a single Cajun Craze enamel dot from the Regals Enamel Shapes pack to finish the card front.
I stamped the leaf image from the Colorful Seasons stamp set in Cherry Cobbler, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze and Always Artichoke inks on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock inside the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, used to create this project at the very bottom of this post.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Always Artichoke – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, Seasonal Layers Framlits die cut
- Crushed Curry – two Seasonal Layers Framlits die cuts
- Cherry Cobbler – Seasonal Layers Framlits die cut
- Cajun Craze – Seasonal Layers Framlits die cut
- Very Vanilla – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Copper Foil Sheets – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: