I used the Stampin’ Up! Merry Patterns stamp set, which is a free bonus exclusive for orders/parties over $300 in September and October, to create another clean and simple Christmas card to share today.
As I type this, hurricane Irma is rolling over Florida on its way to Georgia. Sending good thoughts to everyone down south, hope that you all weathered the storm okay. We’re expected to have some winds of 50+ mph plus lots of rain in Atlanta and we’ve been told to expect widespread power outages and many trees down. I am hopeful that we won’t be without power for long. But if the power goes out, I’ll have limited access to email until it comes back on. So don’t worry if I don’t respond to you as quickly as I normally do, I’ll reply just as quickly as I can once we are in the clear. And I’ll try to post a note to let you know that we’re okay on my Facebook page too. 🙂
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #304.
I started by adhering a panel from the Be Merry DSP to a Cherry Cobbler card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I cut another panel of the Be Merry DSP with the tree dies from the Card Front Builder Thinlits Dies and I adhered 3 of the die cuts to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue, then trimmed the excess. I wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the card front twice and tied a bow.
I stamped the outline deer image from the Merry Patterns host exclusive photopolymer stamp set in Soft Suede ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then I stamped the more solid deer image in Crumb Cake ink over it. I cut the image out with an oval from the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies and I adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered the final tree with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front and trimmed it even with the side of the card. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Merry Patterns stamp set in Cherry Cobbler ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I punched it out with the Classic Label Punch and adhered it with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to a banner cut from Cherry Cobbler card stock with one of the Bunch of Banners Framelits Dies.
I adhered the banner with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front and then added a single silver enamel star from the Metallic Enamel Shapes pack to finish it.
I stamped the sentiment from the Hearts Come Home stamp set in Cherry Cobbler ink and the pine boughs from the Merry Patterns stamp set in Garden Green ink on a Whisper White card stock panel inside the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, used to create this project at the very bottom of this post.
September 1-15 Host Code: XQHDGZ7W
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2017 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Merry Patterns Stamp Set – Host Exclusive Available Sept 1-Oct 31!
Stampin’ Up! has an awesome host exclusive stamp set that will be available to for free for anyone who places an order or hosts a party totaling $300 or greater between September 1 and October 31! This beautiful stamp set is called Merry Patterns and it’s a two-step stamp set! You can see a PDF flyer with the details here.
Here are the details:
- Promotion period: September 1–October 31
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is exclusive to the host promotion and will not be available after October 31
- In order to qualify, the event merchandise total must reach $300 (before shipping and handling)
- There is no limit to the number of times the Merry Patterns Stamp Set may be earned, but only one set can be redeemed per qualifying order
- Customer, workshop, and online orders all qualify for this great stamp set!
- Orders must be closed by 11:50 PM (MT) on October 31
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is in addition to the regular Stampin’ Rewards that you earn with an order or party totaling $300+!
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set may not be exchanged for another stamp set
So get your orders ready! Any order or party totaling $300+ between September 1 and October 31 will get this great set for free! Drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Cherry Cobbler – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, Bunch of Banners Framelits die cut
- Whisper White – Stitched Shapes Framelits die cut, Classic Label Punch, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Be Merry Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, four Card Front Builder Thinlits die cuts
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: