We’ve got a technique challenge this week at Stamp Ink Paper and I used the Stampin’ Up! Wonderful Life stamp set to create my card for the Watercoloring Challenge.
Here is the graphic for Stamp Ink Paper 117:
The harvest theme also works for The Paper Players PP362.
I started by adhering a panel from the Painted Autumn DSP to a Peekaboo Peach card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I adhered a smaller panel of Painted Autumn DSP to a panel of Early Espresso card stock and then to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I added another strip of the Painted Autumn DSP over the card front and then wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the card front three times and tied a bow. Then I stamped the car and harvest images from the Wonderful Life photopolymer stamp set in Basic Gray Archival ink on a panel of watercolor paper. I used an Aqua Painter with Soft Sky and Peekaboo Peach inks to do a watercolor wash over the background of the panel.
I used an Aqua Painter along with Early Espresso, Smoky Slate, Cajun Craze, Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango, Garden Green and Lemon Lime Twist inks to add color to the stamped images. I let the panel dry completely and then cut it out with a Stitch Shapes Framelits die and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals over the card front.
I stamped the banner sentiment images from the Wonderful Life stamp set in Basic Gray and Cajun Craze inks on a panel of watercolor paper. I snipped the banner out and adhered it with Glue Dots to the back of the car. Then I sponged one of the hearts from the Corrugated Elements with Early Espresso ink and adhered it under the Linen Thread bow with Glue Dots. I added a Rhinestone Basic Jewel to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of the Painted Autumn DSP to a Very Vanilla card stock panel inside the card.
You can see a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, used to create this project at the very bottom of this card post.
September 16-31 Host Code: ABMDXJMM
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2017 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Peekaboo Peach – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base
- Early Espresso – 3-1/8″ x 4-3/8″ panel
- Very Vanilla – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 3″ x 4-1/4″ panel, 1″ x 5-1/2″ panel
- Watercolor Paper – Stitched Shapes Framelits die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: