We’re back with another Dream Theme Blog Hop! This month we’re focusing on projects for children and I created a project with the Stampin’ Up! Seasonal Chums stamp set bundle to share with you today.
For my card, I started by stamping the pumpkin image from the Seasonal Chums stamp set in Basic Black Archival ink on a panel of Glossy White card stock. I used a Blender Pen along with Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive and Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Write Markers to color the image and then cut it out Seasonal Tags Thinlits Dies. I snipped off the back of the tag since I only needed the front for the card.
I cut a panel of Whisper White card stock with a Stitched Shapes Framelits die and then stamped the sentiment from the Seasonal Chums stamp set in Pumpkin Pie ink. I die cut the spider web and bat from Basic Black card stock with the Seasonal Tags Thinlits Dies and adhered them with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the panel. I adhered the pumpkin with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then adhered the focal panel to a panel of Basic Black card stock and then to the front of a Thick Whisper White 3″ x 6″ card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
For the treat holder, I stamped the pumpkin image from the Seasonal Chums stamp set on Glossy White Card Stock in Basic Black Archival ink. I colored both sides of the tag with a Blender Pen and Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive and Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Write Markers and then cut it out with the Seasonal Tags Thinlits Dies. I stamped the “to: from:” sentiment inside the tag with Basic Black Archival ink and then folded the tag in half. I wrapped a strand of Pumpkin Pie 1/4″ Stitched-Edge Ribbon around a Treat Tube filled with candies and tied the tag to the tube with a bow.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the next button below to hop forward to see what Renate Ecklmayr has created today. Click the previous button below to hop back to see what Patrice Halliday-Larsen has shared today.
And if you get lost along the way, here is a list of the participants in the hop:
1. Teneale Williams (Australia)
2. Patrice Halliday-Larsen (New Zealand)
3. Amy Koenders (USA)
4. Renate Ecklmayr (Austria)
5. Jennifer Pauli (Germany)
6. Krista Driessen (Netherlands)
7. Sarah Lancaster (France)
September 16-31 Host Code: ABMDXJMM
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2017 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 3″ x 6″ card base
- Glossy White – two Seasonal Tags Thinlits die cuts
- Basic Black – two Seasonal Tags Thinlits die cuts, 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ panel
- Whisper White – Stitched Shapes Framelits die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: