I used the Stampin’ Up! Merry Cafe stamp set and the Pattern Pumpkin Thinlits Dies to create a clean and simple fall card to share with you today. I borrowed a little inspiration from my stamping friend Linda Callahan, you can see her fantastic pumpkin card here.
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #307.
I started by adhering a panel Painted Autumn DSP to the front of a Peekaboo Peach card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I adhered a panel of Wood Textures DSP to a panel of Early Espresso card stock with SNAIL. I adhered the layered panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stretched a piece of the Copper Trim out and I adhered it with a little bit of SNAIL to the card front. Then I die cut the pumpkin, leaves and curls from Peekaboo Peach, Garden Green and Lemon Lime Twist card stocks with the Patterned Pumpkins Thinlits Dies. I adhered the die cut pieces to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I inked just the “hello fall” sentiment form the Merry Cafe photopolymer stamp set in Peekaboo Peach ink and stamped it on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock. I cut the image out with one of the Bunch of Banners Framelits Dies and then stamped the little leaf images from the Merry Cafe stamp set in Tangerine Tango and Early Espresso inks on the banner. I adhered the banner with Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish the card front.
I stamped the leaf images from the Merry Cafe stamp set in Tangerine Tango, Peekaboo Peach and Early Espresso inks on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock inside the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
October 1-15 Host Code: XY4AUJ4W
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2017 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
World Card Making Day Sale – 15% Off Select Items Oct 1-10!
World Card Making Day is a day dedicated to doing what you love most—making handmade cards! It celebrates the creativity and personal connection handmade cards create between loved ones.
This year the world celebrates the day on October 7, but one day wasn’t enough for Stampin’ Up!. For ten days (October 1–10), you get 15% off Notecards & Envelopes and select stamp sets. Also, when you buy Fast Fuse Adhesive, you’ll get two refills for FREE! These items will help you celebrate the best hobby of all—cardmaking!
Click here to head over to my online store to start shopping those deals!
Click here to see/print a larger flyer will all of the sale items listed.
Buy 3, Get 1 Free Designer Series Paper Sale – Oct 1-31
By popular demand, Stampin’ Up! is bringing back an incredible offer on Designer Series Paper. You can buy three packages of select Designer Series Paper and get one FREE during October! This sale includes Designer Series Paper from both the annual and holiday catalogs. And they’re even including select Specialty and Designer Series Paper Stacks on sale!
Click here to head over to my online store to start shopping the Designer Series Paper Sale.
Or you can see/print a larger PDF copy of the sale list right here.
Stampin’ Blends Alcohol Markers Coming Soon to Customers – Available Now For Demonstrators!
The customer release date for the new Stampin’ Blends Markers hasn’t been announced yet…I’ll let you know just as soon as we’re given the date!
Say hello to a new world of colorful creativity! Meet Stampin’ Blends, artist-quality alcohol markers in 12 exclusive Stampin’ Up! colors. The new markers they’re available to Demonstrators now!! If you’ve ever thought about joining, right now is a fantastic time…you can get your hands on these new markers early too during the preorder which is only from Oct 1-15!
Stampin’ Blends Features
- Add just the right amount of color where you need it with the brush tip or fine-point.
- Each color (except Ivory and Bronze) has a light and dark shade marker, available individually or in a combo pack.
- Stampin’ Up! has done in-house testing for evaporation and life testing and they are really happy with the results.
- Press fit seal prevents air from entering the barrel and causing evaporation.
- The nestable lids are easy to keep track of and have a tight fit for long-lasting color.
If you’re interested in joining and want more details about adding the markers to your Starter Kit, contact me today! I just ordered my set and can’t wait to play with them!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Peekaboo Peach – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base, Patterned Pumpkins Thinlits die cut
- Early Espresso – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel
- Lemon Lime Twist – two Patterned Pumpkins Thinlits die cut
- Garden Green – two Patterned Pumpkins Thinlits die cut
- Very Vanilla – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, Bunch of Banners Framelits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: