We’ve got a wide open challenge this week at Stamp Ink Paper…it’s a cardmaker’s choice! I used the Stampin’ Up! Hearts Come Home stamp set bundle to create my card for the challenge.
Here is the graphic for Stamp Ink Paper 119:
The design for my card was inspired by My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 352.
I started by adhering a panel from the Christmas Around the World DSP to a Garden Green card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I added a panel of Real Red card stock over the card front, using Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere it.
I use the star die from the Hometown Greetings Edgelits Dies to cut the stars from a panel of Basic Black card stock. I adhered a panel of Crushed Curry card stock behind the Basic Black panel with Multipurpose Liquid Glue, then adhered the Basic Black card stock panel to a panel of Garden Green card stock with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered the layered panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut panels of Whisper White card stock with two of the Hometown Greetings Edgelits Dies. I inked the sentiment from the Hearts Come Home stamp set with my Garden Green and Real Red Stampin’ Write Markers and then stamped it on the smaller die cut panel. I snipped up Crushed Curry card stock and adhered the pieces to the back of the die cut houses with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I adhered the larger die cut panel to the Basic Black card stock panel with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and then added the smaller die cut panel with Stampin’ Dimensionals over it. I cut a snowflake with the Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies from Champagne Foil Sheets and adhered it with touches of Multipurpose Liquid Glue to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment in a tree images from the Hearts Come Home stamp set in Garden Green ink and the houses in Real Red ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
October 1-15 Host Code: XY4AUJ4W
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2017 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Garden Green – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base, 3-3/8″ x 4-5/8″ panel
- Real Red – 1-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ panel
- Basic Black – 3-1/4″ x 4-1/2″ panel
- Crushed Curry – 1″ x 4-1/2″ panel, hand cut pieces behind the houses
- Whisper White – two 3-1/4″ x 4-1/2″ panels, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Champagne Foil Sheets – Seasonal Layers Thinlits die cut
- Christmas Around the World Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project:
This set makes such a beautiful scene! Gorgeous card!
Thanks so much Linda! 🙂
oh,,, loving it with the plaid background, how pretty
Thanks so much Sandi! 🙂
So pretty! I love the little village in the snow and your fun inside, too1
Thanks Jari! 🙂
Love how you used the Crushed Curry to light up the town
Thanks Robbye! 🙂
Beautiful card! That snowflake is a great addition to the fun winter scene.
Thanks Susan! 🙂
Great design, Amy! Your paper choice is fantastic and festive. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks Jenny! 🙂