We’ve got a fun color challenge this week at Stamp Ink Paper this week! I used the Stampin’ Up! Merry Cafe stamp set and the Patterned Pumpkin Thinlits Dies to create my card for the challenge.
Here are the colors for Stamp Ink Paper 120.
My card design was inspired by the Fusion Challenge sketch this week.
I started by cutting 1/4″ strips from Basic Black, Lemon Lime Twist and Tangerine Tango card stocks. I cut the strips longer than needed for the card front, that way I could adhere them and trim the edges perfectly even. I adhered the paper strips to a panel of Whisper White card stock with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
Once I had the pieces adhered, I trimmed the edges even with the Whisper White card stock panel, then adhered the panel to a panel of Basic Black card stock with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I tied a strand of Basic Black Solid Baker’s Twine around the panel, then adhered the layered panel to a Peekaboo Peach card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut panels of Tangerine Tango, Peekaboo Peach and Lemon Lime Twist cards stocks with the Patterned Thinlits Dies and adhered them with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to a circle that I’d cut from Whisper White card stock with a Layering Circles Framelits Die. I cut a panel of Basic Black card stock with a Stitched Shapes Famelits Die and adhered it to the back of the Whisper White die cut circle with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered the layered circle to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I inked just the “hello fall” part of the sentiment from the Merry Cafe photopolymer stamp set in Tangerine Tango ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then punched it out with the Classic Label Punch. I adhered the sentiment punch to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and Stampin Dimensionals, then added a Black Rhinestone Jewel to finish the card front.
I inked the pumpkin from the Pick a Pumpkin stamp set in Tangerine Tango ink, used a Blender Pen to lift the ink from the stem and then colored it with a Lemon Lime Twist Stampin’ Write Marker. I stamped the pumpkin on a Whisper White car stock panel inside the card.
You can see a list of products used to create this project, including card stock cuts at the very bottom of this post.
October 1-15 Host Code: XY4AUJ4W
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2017 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Peekaboo Peach – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, Patterned Pumpkin Thinlits die cut
- Basic Black – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, five 1/2″ x 4-1/4″ strips, Stitched Shapes Framelits die cut
- Tangerine Tango – five 1/2″ x 4-1/4″ strips, Patterned Pumpkin Thinlits die cut
- Lemon Lime Twist – five 1/2″ x 4-1/4″ strips, four Patterned Pumpkin Thinlits die cuts
- Whisper White – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, Layering Circles Framelits die cut, Classic Label Punch, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: