Welcome back to another Inkin’ Krew blog hop! Our very talented team is doing a blog hop featuring Stampin’ Up! products. This month we are all creating projects with a “Giving Thanks” theme and I have chosen to to feature the Pick a Pumpkin stamp set bundle and the Paisleys & Posies stamp set for my project.
The colors for my card were inspired by The Card Concept #79. I feel like my card fits the clean and layered category.
The layout for my card was inspired by CAS(E) this sketch #242.
I started by adhering a panel from the Wood Textures DSP Stack to a larger panel of Wood Textures DSP with SNAIL. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Paisleys & Posies stamp set in Early Espresso ink on the larger DSP panel. I adhered the DSP panel to a panel of Early Espresso card stock with SNAIL and then to a Pool Party card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut a circle from Pool Party card stock with a Stitched Shapes Framelits Die, trimmed the edge off and then adhered it to the card front. I cut the larger pumpkin from Very Vanilla card stock with the Patterned Pumpkin Thinlits Die and adhered it with touches of Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut a panel of Champagne Foil Sheets with the Seasonal Tags Framelits Dies and the Patterned Pumpkins Thinlits Dies. I adhered the swirls with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and the leaves with rolled up Glue Dots.
I stamped the two pumpkin images from the Pick a Pumpkin stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock. I sprinkled the images with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed them, then cut them out with the matching Patterned Pumpkin Thinlits Dies. I adhered the larger pumpkin with Glue Dots and the smaller pumpkin with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added a single silver enamel dot from the Metallic Enamel Shapes pack next to the sentiment to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of the Wood Textures DSP Stack to a Very Vanilla card stock panel inside the card, then added a pumpkin and gourd that I’d stamped with the Pick a Pumpkin stamp set and heat embossed with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder to finish the inside of the card.
If you get lost along the way, here are the participants for the hop:
- Karen Finkle
- Linda Richenberg
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Julie Johnston
- Mary Deatherage
- Sue Prather
- Jari Francis
- Barbara Staradumsky
- Amy Koenders <= You are here
October 1-15 Host Code: XY4AUJ4W
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2017 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Pool Party – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base, Stiched Shapes Framelits die cut
- Early Espresso – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Very Vanilla – five Patterned Pumpkins Thinlits die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 1-1/2″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip
- Champagne Foil Sheets – four Patterned Pumpkins Thinlits die cuts
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: