I used the Stampin’ Up! Merry Little Labels stamp set bundle to create my card for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop today. We’ve got a color challenge this week and this is what I created for it.
Here are the colors that we’re using this week.
My card design was loosely inspired by the sketch from the Fusion Challenge this week.
I started by adhering a panel from the Merry Little Christmas DSP to a panel of Whisper White card stock with SNAIL. Then I adhered the layered panel to an Old Olive card base with Stampin’ Dimemsionals.
I adhered a narrow strip of Merry Little Christmas DSP to a wider panel of Merry Little Christmas DSP with SNAIL, then punched one end with the Banner Triple Punch and the other with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch. I threaded Basic Black 3/8″ Shimmer Ribbon through the hole punch at the top and then tied it to the tag with Whisper White 1/8″ Sheer Ribbon. I adhered the tag to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the image from the Merry Little Labels stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a panel of Basic Black card stock, sprinkled it with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I punched the tag out with the Everyday Label Punch and adhered it with Glue Dots to the tag.
I cut two snowflakes from Dazzling Details Glimmer Paper with the dies from the Seasonal Tags Framelits Dies and the Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies and then adhered them with touches of Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I added a Rhinestone Basic Jewel next to the sentiment to finish card front.
I stamped the sentiment and trees from the Hearts Come Home stamp set in Basic Black Archival and Old Olive inks on a Whisper White card stock panel inside the card.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Shelagh Freemantle has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Shelagh Freemantle
- Mary Deatherage
- Jari Francis
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
November 1-15 Host Code: BX2AMKSA
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2017 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Old Olive – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Basic Black – Everyday Label Punch
- Whisper White – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Merry Little Christmas Designer Series Paper – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, 2″ x 4-1/2″ panel, 1/2″ x 4-1/2″ strip
- Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper – Seasonal Tags Framelits die cut, Seasonal Layers Thinlits die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: