I used the Stampin’ Up! Watercolor Christmas stamp set and a little of the Quilted Christmas 6″ x 6″ DSP to create my card for the Fab Friday sketch challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for Fab Friday 125. Hope that you’ll stop by the Fab Friday Challenge Blog and play along too!
I started by cutting four panels of Quilted Christmas 6×6 DSP with one of the Stitched Shapes Framelits squares. I trimmed one side off each of the four die cuts so that they measured just under 2″ and then I adhered the die cut panels to a panel of Whisper White card stock with SNAIL.
I wrapped a length of Jute Twine around the panel twice and secured it with tape on the back of the panel. I adhered the Whisper White panel to a Thick Whisper White card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Watercolor Christmas stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Garden Green card stock, sprinkled it with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with a Stitched Shapes Framelits Die and adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I put a little Fast Fuse Adhesive on the lower right side of the die cut oval and added Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the Stitched Felt Embellishment so that I could adhere it to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment and tree images from the Watercolor Christmas stamp set in Real Red and Garden Green inks on a Whisper White card stock panel inside the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, for this project at the very bottom of this post.
November 1-15 Host Code: BX2AMKSA
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2017 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base
- Garden Green – Stitched Shapes Framelits die cut
- Whisper White – two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (one inside card)
- Quilted Christmas 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – three Stitched Shapes Framelits die cuts
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: