I used the Stampin’ Up! Feather Together stamp set and a little of the Wood Textures DSP Stack to create my card for the Stamp Ink Paper color challenge this week.
Here are the colors for Stamp Ink Paper 125. Stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by adhering a panel from the Wood Textures DSP Stack to a panel of Soft Suede card stock and then to a Cajun Craze card stock panel with SNAIL. I adhered the layered panel to a panel of Soft Suede card stock with SNAIL and then tied a strand of Linen Thread around the panel and adhered it to a Soft Suede card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Feather Together photopolymer stamp set in Soft Suede ink on a strip of Very Vanilla card stock. Then I cut both ends with the banner die from the Window Box Thinlits dies and I adhered the center of the die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the sides with SNAIL.
I cut two leaves from Crushed Curry card stock with the die from the Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies. I sponged the edges with Cajun Craze ink and then adhered them to the card front with touches of Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I colors three Pearl Basic Jewels with the Bronze Stampin’ Blends Marker and adhered them to the card front to finish it.
I stamped the sentiment from the Better Together stamp set in Soft Suede ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock. I added a strip of the Wood Textures DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, for this project at the very bottom of this post.
November 1-15 Host Code: BX2AMKSA
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2017 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Soft Suede – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 2-5/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Crushed Curry – two Seasonal Layers Thinilits die cuts
- Very Vanilla – 3/4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: