Welcome back to another Inkin’ Krew blog hop! Our very talented team is doing a blog hop featuring Stampin’ Up! products. This month we are all creating projects with a “Christmas or Holiday” theme and I have chosen to to feature the Seasonal Lantern stamp set bundle for my project.
I started by adhering a panel of the Merry Little Christmas DSP to a panel of Old Olive card stock with SNAIL. Then I adhered a wide strip of Gold Foil Sheets and then an narrow strip of Merry Little Christmas DSP to the DSP panel with SNAIL. I tied a piece of Linen Thread around the panel, then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I stamped the lantern and candle images from the Seasonal Lantern photopolymer stamp set in Real Red, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight and Tuxedo Black Memento Inks. I stamped the bow in Tuxedo Black and VersaMark inks and heat embossed it with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder. I cut the lantern pieces out with the matching Lantern Builder Framelits Dies and then cut four Old Olive branches with those dies.
I adhered the lantern pieces together with SNAIL and Glue Dots, then adhered the lantern with SNAIL to an oval cut from Wood Textures DSP with a Stitched Shapes Framelits Die. I adhered the layered lantern die cuts to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the sentiment from the Seasonal Lantern stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock, sprinkled it with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I punched the end with the Banner Triple punch and adhered it with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added three Rhinestone Basic Jewels to finish it.
I stamped the sentiment from the Christmas Happiness photopolymer stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink and the holly branch in Tuxedo Black Memento, Old Olive and Real Red inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
Alright, on with the hop! Click on the Next Blog button to move forward to Jaimie Babarczy’s project or click the Previous Blog button to move back to see the project that Julie Johnston created.
If you get lost along the way, here are the participants for the hop:
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Jari Francis
- Linda Richenberg
- Mary Deatherage
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Julie Johnston
- Amy Koenders <= You are here
November 1-15 Host Code: BX2AMKSA
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2017 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic Black – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Old Olive – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, four Lantern Builder Framelits die cuts
- Whisper White – three Lantern Builder Framelits die cuts, 1/2″ x 3-1/4″ strip, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Merry Little Christmas Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 1/2″ x 5-1/8″ strip
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack – Stitched Shapes Framelits die cut
- Gold Foil Sheets – 1″ x 5-1/8″ strip
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project:
I need to put this set to use! Lovely card!!
Thanks Karen, I love this stamp set!! 🙂
Your sketch is perfect for this set. Love your color choices, too. Beautiful card😀
Thanks Jari! 🙂
So pretty, Amy! 🙂
Thanks Mary! 🙂
Gotta love that lantern set. so versatile. Beautiful card.
Thanks so much Julie!
Lovely, Amy! What a wonderful color combination!
Thanks Jenny! 🙂