I used the Stampin’ Up! Watercolor Christmas stamp set to create my card for the Sunday Stamps sketch challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for Sunday Stamps SSC166. Be sure to stop by the Sunday Stamps blog to see what the other design team members created and to play along too!
I started by embossing a panel of Whisper White card stock with the Softly Falling Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to a panel of Old Olive card stock with SNAIL, then wrapped a strand of Old Olive Baker’s Twine around it and tied a bow. I adhered the layered panel to a Cherry Cobbler card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the little trees from the Watercolor Christmas stamp set in Garden Green ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I scribbled over them with the light and dark Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive Stampin’ Blends Markers and then cut them out with the small square from the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies. I adhered the die cut squares to 1-3/8″ squares cut from Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive card stocks and then to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the sentiment from the Season to Sparkle stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a panel of Cherry Cobbler card stock, sprinkled it with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with a banner die from the Bunch of Banners Framelits Dies and adhered it to the card front with SNAIL. I added a Rhinestone to each tree to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment and tree from the Watercolor Christmas stamp set in Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green inks on a Whisper White card stock panel inside the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, used to create this card a the very bottom of this post.
November 16-30 Host Code: FNB499NE
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2017 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Cherry Cobbler – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base, 1-3/8″ x 1-3/8″ square, Bunch of Banners Framelits die cut
- Old Olive – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, two 1-3/8″ x 1-3/8″ squares
- Whisper White – three Stitched Shapes Framelits die cuts, 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: