I used the Stampin’ Up! At Home With You stamp set bundle to create my card for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop today. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and this is what I created for it.
Here is the sketch that we’re using this week:
I started by adhering a panel from the Be Merry DSP to the front of a Cherry Cobbler card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I adhered a panel from the Wood Textures DSP Stack to a panel of Crumb Cake card stock and then to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I stamped the images from the At Home With You photopolymer stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and I colored them with the light and dark Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight and Pool Party Stampin’ Blends Markers. I cut the images out with the matching At Home Framelits Dies.
I adhered the door, doormat and holly garland with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the card front, then added the wreath and two planters with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. I tied a strand of Old Olive Baker’s Twine around the panel to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the At Home With You stamp set in Cherry Cobbler ink and added a strip of Be Merry DSP to a Whisper White card stock panel inside the card.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Shelagh Freemantle has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Shelagh Freemantle
- Mary Deatherage
- Jari Francis
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
Wishing everyone celebrating today a very Happy Thanksgiving! We’re looking forward to our non-traditional Prime Rib feast followed by too much Pumpkin Pie! Enjoy your day with friends and family!
November 16-30 Host Code: FNB499NE
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2017 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
The Stampin’ Up! annual Online Extravaganza is going on now!! Yay for a great sale just before the holiday rush!
Click here to see the sale in my online store.
Click here to see the PDF list of the sale items.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Cherry Cobbler – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Crumb Cake – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel
- Whisper White – six At Home Framelits die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Be Merry Designer Series Paper – 4-1/8″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: