I used the Stampin’ Up! Merry Little Labels stamp set bundle and the Quilted Christmas DSP to create my project for the Stamp Ink Paper All Wrapped Up challenge this week.
Here is the banner for Stamp Ink Paper 127. Stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by punching 2″ x 4″ panels from the Quilted Christmas 6″ x 6″ DSP Stack with the Banner Triple Punch on one end and the Scalloped Tag Topper on the other. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Merry Little Labels stamp set in Real Red and Garden Green inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock.
I punched the sentiment out with the Everyday Label Punch and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the tags. I stamped the holly leaf and berry images from the Holly Berry Happiness photopolymer stamp set in Real Red and Garden Green inks on Real Red and Garden Green card stocks and punched them out with the Holly Berry Builder Punch.
I adhered the Holly Berry Builder Punch pieces to the tags with Glue Dots and then pulled a strand of Jute Twine through the tops to finish the tags. Super simple and perfect for making in multiples for all of your holiday gifts!
You can see a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, for creating these tags at the very bottom of this blog post.
November 16-30 Host Code: FNB499NE
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2017 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Quilted Christmas 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – four 2″ x 4″ panels
- Garden Green – four Holly Berry Builder Punches
- Real Red – four Holly Berry Builder Punches
- Whisper White – four Everyday Labels Punches
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: