I used the Stampin’ Up! Smitten Mittens stamp set bundle and the Picture Perfect Birthday stamp set from the upcoming 2018 Occasions Catalog to create a clean and simple winter birthday card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by CAS(E) this Sketch #248.
I started by embossing a panel of Whisper White card stock with the Cable Knit embossing folder. I adhered the embossed panel to a Thick Whisper White card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I stamped the sentiment from the Picture Perfect Birthday photopolymer stamp set (available Jan 3) in VersaMark ink on a panel of Marina Mist card stock, sprinkled it with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I stamped the little hearts image from the Smitten Mittens photopolymer stamp set in Marina Mist ink across the top of the panel, then adhered the panel to a panel of Pacific Point card stock and then to the card front with SNAIL.
I cut mittens with two of the dies from the Many Mittens Framelits Dies set from Pacific Point and Whisper White card stocks and I adhered them together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I tied a small bow from Pacific Point 1/4″ Stitched-Edge Ribbon and adhered the ends to the back of the mittens with Glue Dots. I adhered the layered mittens to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and added a Glue Dot behind the bow to secure it. I adhered a Rhinestone Basic Jewel to the center of the mitten die cut to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Hug in a Mug stamp set in Pacific Point ink and the two mittens from the Smitten Mittens stamp set in Marina Mist ink on a Whisper White card stock panel inside the card.
You can see a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, for creating this project at the very bottom of this blog post.
November 16-30 Host Code: FNB499NE
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2017 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Marina Mist – 2-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ panel
- Pacific Point – 2-7/8″ x 4-1/4″ panel, two Many Mittens Framelits die cuts
- Whisper White – two Many Mittens Framelits die cuts, 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: