I used the Stampin’ Up! Good Tidings stamp set to create my card for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop today. We’ve got a color challenge this week and this is what I created for it.
Here are the colors that we’re using this week:
My card design was inspired by CAS(E) this Sketch #250.
I started by stamping the holly leaf, berry and stems images from the Good Tidings photopolymer stamp set in Garden Green, Real Red and Soft Suede inks on a panel of the Merry Music Specialty DSP. The more solid leaf and berry images were stamped on scrap paper once before stamping them on the panel.
I stamped the sentiment from the Good Tidings stamp set in VersaMark ink on the DSP panel, sprinkled it with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I sponged the edges of the panel with Soft Suede ink and adhered it to a panel of Gold Foil Sheets and then to a panel of Real Red card stock with SNAIL.
I wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the layered panel twice and tied a bow, then adhered the panel to a Garden Green card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added a gold enamel dot from the Metallic Enamel Shapes pack next to the sentiment to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment and holly images from the Good Tidings stamp set in Garden Green and Real Red inks (stamping off the more solid images one time) on a Whisper White panel inside the card.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deathrage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
December 1-15 Host Code: YVBQKU6Z
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2017 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Garden Green – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Real Red – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Merry Music Specialty Designer Series Paper – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel
- Gold Foil Sheets – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: