I used the Stampin’ Up! Bubble Over stamp set bundle from the upcoming 2018 Occasions Catalog and the Bubbles & Fizz DSP from the upcoming Sale-a-bration Catalog to create my card to share today.
My card design is loosely inspired by the Viva La Verve December 2017 Sketch.
I started by adhering a panel from the Bubbles & Fizz DSP (Sale-a-bration item available Jan 3) to a panel of Bermuda Bay card stock with SNAIL. Then I stamped the circle image from the Bubble Over photopolymer stamp set (available Jan 3) in Calypso Coral ink across a panel of Calypso Coral card stock. I adhered the card stock panel the the DSP panel with SNAIL.
I adhered a narrow panel of the Bubbles & Fizz DSP to a narrow panel of Bermuda Bay card stock and then to the card front with SNAIL. Then I stamped the two bottle images from the Bubble Over stamp set in Lemon Lime Twist and Daffodil Delight inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I cut the bottles and the straw out with the coordinating Bottles & Bubbles Framelits Dies (available Jan 3).
I punched the two circular images from the Bubbles & Fizz DSP with a 3/4″ Circle Punch and adhered them to the bottles with SNAIL. I adhered the straw to the back of the Lemon Lime Twist bottle with SNAIL, then adhered the bottle to the card front with SNAIL. I added the Daffodil Delight bottle with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I stamped the bubble image from the Bubble Over stamp set in Pool Party ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and cut it out with the matching Bottles & Bubbles Framelits Dies. I adhere the bubbles to the card front with touches of Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I stamped the sentiment from the Bubble Over stamp set in Calypso Coral ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and punched it out with the 3/4″ Circle Punch. I cut a panel of Silver Foil Sheets with the bottle cap die Bottles & Bubbles Framelits Dies and adhered it to the back of the circle punch with SNAIL and then to the card front with a Stampin’ Dimensionals. I adhered the layered card front to a Bermuda Bay card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment and bubbles from the Bubble Over stamp set in Bermuda Bay and Pool Party inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
December 16-31 Host Code: E9GZ7JYF
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2017 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stamp With Amy K 2018 Occasions Catalog Shares!!
Do you want all of the great new papers, ribbons and embellishments in the 2018 Occasions Catalog but can’t afford everything? Join my share!!
Stop by my 2018 Occasions Catalog Shares page to see all of the details and to find the signup form! My shares are open for joining until January 1!
Stamparatus Reservation Window Closes Tomorrow, December 30!
If you’re interested in getting a Stamparatus (Stampin’ Up!’s new stamp positioning tool) before the next Annual Catalog goes live in June 2018, make sure that you get yours reserved very soon! The reservation window is closing tomorrow, Saturday, December 30 at 11:50 PM (MT).
Click here to head over to my online store to start the reservation process!
Have more questions? We have answers. Check out the PDFs below.
Here are a few more details about the reservation process:
- The reservation window will remain open until December 30 at 11:50 PM (MT).
- Beginning March 19, Stampin’ Up! will ship Stamparatuses in the order the reservations were received (first in, first out) and continue through the next few months and beyond as product arrives in their warehouse. Because shipment dates are based on manufacturing lead times, not all of the reservations made during the December 5–30 window will ship on March 19 (as was previously announced).
- In order to accommodate demand, Stampin’ Up! is only allowing one reservation per customer.
- Because they are not limiting the maximum number of reservations for the second window, they will not offer a third window. This is the last chance for you to reserve a Stamparatus before it becomes available in the 2018-2019 annual catalog.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Bermuda Bay – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 1-5/8″ x 3-7/8″ panel
- Calypso Coral – 1-7/8″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Whisper White – three Bottles & Bubbles Framelits die cuts, 3/4″ Circle Punch, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Silver Foil Sheets – Bottles & Bubbles Framelits die cut
- Bubbles & Fizz Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 1-1/2″ x 3-7/8″ panel, two 3/4″ Circle Punches
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project:
So cute, Amy! Love your layers – and the little die cut bubbles coming out the top of the bottle are perfectly perfect! 🙂
Thanks Mary! 🙂
Super fun card Amy. I love this bundle and the dsp
Thanks Robbye! 🙂
Great use of the sketch!
Thanks Karen! 🙂
oh wow – how lovely, pretty colours and beautifully laid out
Thanks Sandi! 🙂
Oh, this card is so perfect, Amy! Love those sweet little bubbles and the vibrant color combo. So glad you could join us for Viva la Verve!
Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment! 🙂