I got the Mixed Medallions Card Kit, a Sale-a-bration exclusive, with my Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog preorder earlier this month. This kit contains everything that you need to make 8 trifold cards speedy quick. And the kit even includes envelopes!
The Mixed Medallions Card Kit will be available beginning on January 3 for FREE with a $50 or greater order!
The kit comes with die cut pre-printed sentiments that say “thank you” and “congratulations”. I find that I’m always needing thank you cards, so I flipped the banners over and stamped a sentiment from the All Things Thanks stamp set on them in Calypso Coral ink so that I would have 8 pretty thank you cards instead!
I put the kit together just as the instructions showed for this card.
And I only changed out the banner for this one.
The cards have a cool trifold design. This is the interior third panel on the Sahara Sand card base.
And this is the card when it’s completely opened. It has plenty of space for a note from you!
This kit will be available as a Sale-a-bration selection beginning January 3!
December 16-31 Host Code: E9GZ7JYF
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2017 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Do you want all of the great new papers, ribbons and embellishments in the 2018 Occasions Catalog but can’t afford everything? Join my share!!
Stop by my 2018 Occasions Catalog Shares page to see all of the details and to find the signup form! My shares are open for joining until January 1!
Stamparatus Reservation Window Closes Today, December 30!
If you’re interested in getting a Stamparatus (Stampin’ Up!’s new stamp positioning tool) before the next Annual Catalog goes live in June 2018, make sure that you get yours reserved very soon! The reservation window is closing today at 11:50 PM (MT).
Click here to head over to my online store to start the reservation process!
Have more questions? We have answers. Check out the PDFs below.
Here are a few more details about the reservation process:
- The reservation window will remain open until December 30 at 11:50 PM (MT).
- Beginning March 19, Stampin’ Up! will ship Stamparatuses in the order the reservations were received (first in, first out) and continue through the next few months and beyond as product arrives in their warehouse. Because shipment dates are based on manufacturing lead times, not all of the reservations made during the December 5–30 window will ship on March 19 (as was previously announced).
- In order to accommodate demand, Stampin’ Up! is only allowing one reservation per customer.
- Because they are not limiting the maximum number of reservations for the second window, they will not offer a third window. This is the last chance for you to reserve a Stamparatus before it becomes available in the 2018-2019 annual catalog.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: