I used the cute Stampin’ Up! Fruit Basket stamp set from the upcoming Occasions Catalog (ordering starts on Wednesday, January 3!!) to create my card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 365.
I started by cutting squares with the Stitched Shapes Framelits dies smallest square die from Whisper White and Tutti-frutti 6″ x 6″ DSP. I stamped the watermelon images from the Fruit Basket photopolymer stamp set (available Jan 3) in Real Red and Garden Green inks on the Whisper White squares and then adhered all of the die cut squares with SNAIL to a panel of Garden Green card stock.
I adhered the Garden Green card stock panel to a panel of Real Red card stock with SNAIL and then wrapped a strand of Bermuda Bay ribbon from the Shimmer Ribbon Pack (Sale-a-bration exclusive available Jan 3) around the panel twice and tied a bow. I adhered the layered panel to a Bermuda Bay card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Fruit Basket stamp set in Bermuda Bay ink on a strip of Whisper White card stock, punched the end with the Banner Triple Punch and then adhered it to the card front with SNAIL. I added a Real Red enamel heart from the Brights Enamel Shapes pack to finish the card front.
I stamped the watermelon images from the Fruit Basket stamp set in Real Red and Garden Green inks on a Whisper White card stock panel inside the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, used to create this project at the very bottom of this blog post.
January 1-15 Host Code: 4JET7Q6D
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2018 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Bermuda Bay – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Real Red – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Garden Green – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Whisper White – six Stitched Shapes Framelits die cuts, 1/2″ x 3-1/2″ strip, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Tutti-frutti 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – six Stitched Shapes Framelits die cuts
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: