I had the honor of being asked by my sweet stamping friend Linda Callahan to be a guest designer for the Fusion Design Team this week. Of course I said yes! I used the Amazing You stamp set and Celebrate You Thinlits Dies from the Stampin’ Up! Sale-a-bration catalog to create my card for their challenge this week.
Here is the sketch and inspiration photo for the Fusion Challenge this week. Stop by their blog to play along too!
I started by adhering a panel of Picture Perfect DSP to a panel of Bermuda Bay card stock with SNAIL. Then I added a strip of Bermuda Bay card stock to the back of a panel of Wood Textures DSP with SNAIL. I adhered the layered Wood Textures DSP panel to the larger Bermuda Bay card stock panel with SNAIL and then to a Bermuda Bay card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut a panel of Silver Foil Sheets with one of the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits Dies and I adhered it to the card front with touches of Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut panels of Bermuda Bay and Whisper White card stock with one of the Celebrate You Thinlits Dies (Sale-a-bration item). I adhered the two die cut sentiments together, slightly off-set, and then to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I added a silver enamel star from the Metallic Enamel Shapes pack next to the sentiment to finish the card front.
I stamped the flower image and sentiment from the Amazing You stamp set (Sale-a-bration item) in Pool Party and Bermuda Bay inks on a Whisper White card stock panel inside the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, to create this project at the very bottom of this post.
January 1-15 Host Code: 4JET7Q6D
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2018 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Bermuda Bay – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 1/2″ x 5-1/8″ strip, Celebrate You Thinlits die cut
- Whisper White – Celebrate You Thinlits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Silver Foil Sheets – Swirly Scribbles Thinlits die cut
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack – 2-3/4″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Picture Perfect Party 6″x 6″Designer Series Paper Stack – 1-1/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project:
It’s the perfect Fusion! Loving the woodgrain and the diecuts! Thanks so much for being a fabulous guest!
Thanks so much for the invite!! 🙂
Thanks Julie! 🙂
Woo Hoo, Amy! How exciting for you! Beautiful card, especially for a guy! I’m always thinking of masculine cards since I have 3 sons and 2 grandsons~
Thanks Roberta! 🙂
It’s no wonder they asked you to be a guest designer–your cards are wonderful and your take on the sketch is perfect! You are so creative!
Thanks Susan! 🙂
Great card Amy. I have an uncle that this card fits to a tee. I will be CASE’ing.
Thanks Robbye! CASE away! 🙂