I used the Stampin’ Up! Waterfront stamp set to create my card for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop today. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and this is what I created for it.
Here is the sketch that we’re using this week:
My card also works for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge #TTTC029. I went right down the middle.
I started by embossing a panel of Pool Party card stock with then Seaside Embossing Folder. I adhered the panel with the embossed side down to a panel of Dapper Denim card stock with SNAIL. I wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the panel twice, tied a bow, then adhered the panel to a Crumb Cake card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the images from the Waterfront photopolymer stamp set in Pool Party, Dapper Denim (stamped on scrap paper once for the water image), Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Calypso Coral, Wild Wasabi and Daffodil Delight (masked off the land and water with a Post-It Note before stamping) inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock.
I cut the image out with a Stitched Shapes Framelits die and adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added a Rhinestone Basic Jewel next to the sentiment to finish the card front.
I stamped the images from the Waterfront stamp set in Crumb cake, Soft Suede, Wild Wasabi and Pool Party inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Shelagh Freemantle has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
January 1-15 Host Code: 4JET7Q6D
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2018 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Crumb Cake – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Dapper Denim – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel
- Pool Party – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel
- Whisper White – Stitched Shapes Framelits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: